Rubicon fender swap

BMez

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK
Will the sport fender liners work with the rubi flares?
Sponsored

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
can't decide on the rubicon textured black flares or the ready to paint ones... i dislike how the black ones always discolor over time but the primed ones run about $100 more plus paint. i've thought about rattlecan bedliner over the black texture, too.

totally wish high-fenders from the factory on a sport was an option.

jtforrester

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
can't decide on the rubicon textured black flares or the ready to paint ones... i dislike how the black ones always discolor over time but the primed ones run about $100 more plus paint. i've thought about rattlecan bedliner over the black texture, too.

totally wish high-fenders from the factory on a sport was an option.
FWIW I bought a set of used red painted fenders to go on my granite Gladiator. I took them to three body shops to see how much it would cost to get them painted and they were all in the $500 - $600 range.

Sponsored

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
FWIW I bought a set of used red painted fenders to go on my granite Gladiator. I took them to three body shops to see how much it would cost to get them painted and they were all in the $500 - $600 range.
was it more because they were already painted? i was guess-timating $300-400

i mean... hydro blue with black fenders looks good LOL

jtforrester

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
was it more because they were already painted? i was guess-timating $300-400
Yeah, probably, I do not remember the details of the quotes. I actually wanted the textured black Rubicon fender flares anyway, but I got a good deal on the red painted ones so I thought I'd just paint them and be out less money. However, the textured black fender flare kit from Quadratec was $700 so it was less money for me to sell the painted flares and buy new textured black flares, so that is what I did. Glad I did because that is what I really wanted anyway.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
these show on a backorder for every site I check.

Sponsored

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
I got a set from Steve White Motors in Hickory NC a few months ago. I asked them to order and he said he purchased 5 sets.
Nice! Marc White is a good friend of mine down here in Greenville(Steve White Dealership). I'll hit him up!

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Nice! Marc White is a good friend of mine down here in Greenville(Steve White Dealership). I'll hit him up!
Oh cool, tell him Rob said hello. I’ve been friends with him and his two older brothers for 25+ years. He had the coolest indoor batting cage over the barn back in the day.
Sponsored