Sponsored

(Doug DeMuro Review) Here's Why the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Is the Hottest New Truck

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
You cant compare the raptor to a mid size truck because it is a full size truck. compare apples to apples not apples to oranges.
Yes, you can compare. I can compare an apple to an orange if I want to. The Raptor and the Gladiator have similar purposes in that they are both meant for heavy off road usage. They also have similar pricing (in the Rubicon range). Jeep even knows this, which is why they’ve got the Mohave edition coming out to directly compete with the Raptor.
Sponsored

MadMax

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, you can compare. I can compare an apple to an orange if I want to. The Raptor and the Gladiator have similar purposes in that they are both meant for heavy off road usage. They also have similar pricing (in the Rubicon range). Jeep even knows this, which is why they’ve got the Mohave edition coming out to directly compete with the Raptor.
Ok dude whatever. The raptor is a full size truck with full size truck capacities. The Gladiator is a mid sized truck and is in the mid size market not full size market. It was meant to compete with Ranger, Colorado, etc. NOT RAPTOR. But whatever. Carry On.