First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
I bought my gladiator used and it came with after market dual exhausts; each side has a 2 barrel extension on it. Very loud; sounds like a Mustang GT and having it removed. At my age, 52, I don't need the extra attention and noise. BTW - I also have a hardtop.
Looking to sell it?
Sponsored

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Although I've only had my Gladiator for 4 weeks now, I've noticed that I am getting cold air coming up from my floor, while the Heat is on High (Midwest Snowstorm; negative wind chill).

I also have a 2011 Jeep Sahara Unlimited that has the same issue. In the summer, I get hot air coming up and heating up my calves. Make wife unhappy too, so I got to get this addressed soon.

I inquired at the dealership service places and they mentioned the drain holes may need to be plugged. They said while the plug part is cheap ($8-$10) each, having them installed can get expensive, depending on labor.

Open to any suggestions for either jeep; Gladiator and/or Sahara.

Thx in advance
a slab of rubber under your mats. velcro strips to keep it down.

I have the opposite problem here in FL: In the summer my nuts are getting roasted with that hot air! about to get rid of these stupid weather tec mats!

OP
OP
Sno4Me

Sno4Me

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport; 2011 & 2012 Unlimited Jeeps
Occupation
Govt
Looking to sell it?
Nope; love the Jeeps; have 3 now
Gave my 2011 Sahara Unlimited to son at college
Just bought my other son a 2012 Sahara Unlimited for his 1st vehicle
Gladiator is mine

Wife and teenage daughter don't want jeeps, but hope to convert

OP
OP
Sno4Me

Sno4Me

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport; 2011 & 2012 Unlimited Jeeps
Occupation
Govt
a slab of rubber under your mats. velcro strips to keep it down.

I have the opposite problem here in FL: In the summer my nuts are getting roasted with that hot air! about to get rid of these stupid weather tec mats!
Well in Oklahoma we get negative wind chills in Winter and 100+ degrees in summer; I get the calf burning too

Deadpool392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR, 2010 Rescue Green JKU
Nope; love the Jeeps; have 3 now
Gave my 2011 Sahara Unlimited to son at college
Just bought my other son a 2012 Sahara Unlimited for his 1st vehicle
Gladiator is mine

Wife and teenage daughter don't want jeeps, but hope to convert
I believe he was refering to the exhaust you are going to remove, he is interested in potentially buying the exhaust.

Sponsored

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr ,2020 jt gladiator
Bought an extra set of floor plugs this week, $5 each, I have the factory mats with the drains in them, I’ve noticed lately when I hang them up at the car wash, the high pressure blows them off, had to go back to look for them last time

elarse1

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
Although I've only had my Gladiator for 4 weeks now, I've noticed that I am getting cold air coming up from my floor, while the Heat is on High (Midwest Snowstorm; negative wind chill).

I also have a 2011 Jeep Sahara Unlimited that has the same issue. In the summer, I get hot air coming up and heating up my calves. Make wife unhappy too, so I got to get this addressed soon.

I inquired at the dealership service places and they mentioned the drain holes may need to be plugged. They said while the plug part is cheap ($8-$10) each, having them installed can get expensive, depending on labor.

Open to any suggestions for either jeep; Gladiator and/or Sahara.

Thx in advance
I had the cold weather package and the floor mats weren't properly installed, but my dealer and I got them fitted properly, and we put the plugs in the holes for the front and I did the ones in back. It's pretty easy to pop them in yourself.

teleportJeep

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Bought an extra set of floor plugs this week, $5 each, I have the factory mats with the drains in them, I’ve noticed lately when I hang them up at the car wash, the high pressure blows them off, had to go back to look for them last time
Do you have link for the these plugs?

Sponsored

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
For a gladiator, how many plugs did u order? thinking 4-5 (2 front and 2-3 rear)?
The plugs should already be there, unless for some reason they were not put in at the factory. Regardless, I believe that there is a total of 8 drain plugs in the interior (2 front and 6 rear). The ones in the rear are only assessible if you pull the carpet out compared to the two in the front that have perforations in the carpet to attach the slush mats.

Here is a good video where you can see the ones in the rear.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Look for them on Amazon. Come in set of 4.