Sponsored

DuckingJeeps

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
It has literally always been called a Hash. Also "pound sign" didn't become mainstream until the mid 2000s (not that it matters, because you realize Millennials were mostly alive in the 1980s anyway, right? Do the math on that one, use your fingers if it's tough)
My fingers, and I didn't need to use all ten, tell me that Millenials in the 80s were all less than 10 years old. You can unwad your panties any time now.

Edit - BTW, welcome to the Forum. Classy way to introduce yourself.
Edit edit - and if this is how you're going to treat folks you just met, you can "hash" sand, as far as I'm concerned.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
1978 here and pound sign or number sign is what I always heard it as
Never once have I been given phone instructions "enter your (fill-in-the-blank) number, followed by 'hash' button."

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
3 posts and he's managed to call everyone dumb... Damn, that might be a record... :CWL::LOL::CWL:

It's always the dumbest MF'er in the room that thinks he's the smartest...ALWAYS! :like:

That dude reminds me of Ben Stiller in the movie Tropic Thunder...

Sponsored

OP
OP
AggieJeep

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
It was number and pound sign in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Hash came into broader US usage later. Hash has always been accurate but not the popular term. Boomers have more experience with pound than millennials and the Gen Z
3 posts and he's managed to call everyone dumb... Damn, that might be a record... :CWL::LOL::CWL:

It's always the dumbest MF'er in the room that thinks he's the smartest...ALWAYS! :like:

That dude reminds me of Ben Stiller in the movie Tropic Thunder...

What a piece of work. Now to click on his profile and choose ignore. Clearly doesn’t even know the difference between grammar and vocabulary.

We need a “that guy“ button on here. Go troll your own threads @GladStad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It was number and pound sign in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Hash came into broader US usage later. Hash has always been accurate but not the popular term. Boomers have more experience with pound than millennials and the Gen Z

What a piece of work. Now to click on his profile and choose ignore. Clearly doesn’t even know the difference between grammar and vocabulary.

We need a “that guy“ button on here. Go troll your own threads @GladStad
I know, I just called him a "Boomer" just to fuck with him. :CWL:

And thanks for the heads-up, Ignore button is now in full-effect. I can honestly say that I've never ignored someone on a forum before, other than just ignoring their posts, but that's a new level of full-retard, right there. :like:

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I know the # as an "octothorpe" since I work in the telephone industry.

OP
OP
AggieJeep

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I know the # as an "octothorpe" since I work in the telephone industry.
And has been called a “gate” in other parts of the world. A bit more phone industry info that no one really cares for. :facepalm:

Now back to DuckingJeeps :rock:

Sponsored

OP
OP
AggieJeep

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Apologies for being the grammar nazi but I think you mis-spelled "Farcebook" ;)
You just had to do it...:CWL:

Meanwhile, any more ducking going on?

Warman

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2011King Ranch F-350 for 2020 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate
I got ducked by the North Texas Jeep Club.