DuckingJeeps

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
The Jeep ducking has started recently with my local club in North Alabama (Rocket City Wranglers).

Calling # "pound" instead of "hash" or "hashtag" gives an entirely new meaning to #metoo.
Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Well, I guess technically, but I'm referring to things like FakeBook, InstaSham, SnapFat, etc... You know, all the NSA creations. ;)
A forum on a very specific subject is not "social media" IMO. So I agree with your original statement. I don't do it, either.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep ducking has started recently with my local club in North Alabama (Rocket City Wranglers).

Calling # "pound" instead of "hash" or "hashtag" gives an entirely new meaning to #metoo.
Do they meet at the Blue Oyster Bar? :CWL:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't get the joke.
The name of the club sounds sort of.......Umm.......Unusual.

And the Blue Oyster Bar was a reference to one of the greatest 80's movies ever made...Police Academy. Watch it, if you've never seen it. Great stuff. Lots of slap-stick and stereotypical comedy that they can't get away with today in this suffocating PC culture hell that we are stuck in.

Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
The name of the club sounds sort of.......Umm.......Unusual.

And the Blue Oyster Bar was a reference to one of the greatest 80's movies ever made...Police Academy. Watch it, if you've never seen it. Great stuff. Lots of slap-stick and stereotypical comedy that they can't get away with today in this suffocating PC culture hell that we are stuck in.
I'm old enough I watched those movies back n the 80's. I got the Blue Oyster reference. I didn't get the joke. I get what you're saying, it's a stretch. Lol.

Huntsville = Rocket City, therefore Rocket City Wranglers. B-ham has the Iron City Wranglers. And there's a North Alabama Jeep Club too.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm old enough I watched those movies back n the 80's. I got the Blue Oyster reference. I didn't get the joke. I get what you're saying, it's a stretch. Lol.

Huntsville = Rocket City, therefore Rocket City Wranglers. B-ham has the Iron City Wranglers. And there's a North Alabama Jeep Club too.
Oh I know...I got the Rocket City reference. My buddy Adam Brown (country musician/song writer) is from there. He sings a song called "Rocket City". Look it up if you get a chance. Or, if he's playing live, go check him out. :like:

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Oh I know...I got the Rocket City reference. My buddy Adam Brown (country musician/song writer) is from there. He sings a song called "Rocket City". Look it up if you get a chance. Or, if he's playing live, go check him out. :like:
I think one of my coworkers is his cousin or some such.

TexasMojaveGuy

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave Gladiator
North Texas Jeep Club started this and put the name of their jeep on the duck who ducked you. If you get ducked, then the purpose is to continue ducking :CWL:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
North Texas Jeep Club started this and put the name of their jeep on the duck who ducked you. If you get ducked, then the purpose is to continue ducking :CWL:
Duck that shit... I'm not ducking ducking anyone with a ducking rubber duck.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Just read 3 pages of crap, insults, ridiculous arguments and bad jokes, yet still don’t know what the duck ducking Jeeps is!

OP
OP
AggieJeep

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Just read 3 pages of crap, insults, ridiculous arguments and bad jokes, yet still don’t know what the duck ducking Jeeps is!
Just a social “thing” to spread a little joy and happiness. Clearly, not all that responded in the thread “got it”.
Sponsored