Sponsored

Engine Noise Question

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I have about 600 miles on my LE Gladiator. I did not notice any noise from the engine compartment initially but since installing the all-weather mats with the drain plug I am noticing a somewhat loud whooshing noise when revving and driving around town and sometimes whistle like an SC that seems to be coming in through the drain plug. This normal? Anyone else noticed more noise with the drain ports from the all-weather mats?
Sponsored

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't had that problem. I do know that if you don't put the plug in, you will hear all of the noises from underneath and feel all of the wind and temperature from underneath and outside the vehicle. It will drive you nuts! lol

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Haven't had that problem. I do know that if you don't put the plug in, you will hear all of the noises from underneath and feel all of the wind and temperature from underneath and outside the vehicle. It will drive you nuts! lol
LMAO the plug was missing on the passenger side. Fixed the noise

IronHorse87

First Name
Eoin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say thanks to op for following up same thing was happing to me today noise was driving me crazy. Keep thinking my brakes were sticking or something. Nope missing plug wouldn’t have thought to check if I hadn’t seen this. Was about to schedule a dealer inspection.
Sponsored