elgladiator

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
For yall that have it installed how are yall enjoying the ride..can I see some pictures??
Sponsored

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
I just finished installing the Evo 2.5 Enforcer Stage 2. Added new wheels and 37s. I don't have the King shocks but here's some pics. I see you're in Garner, howdy neighbor.

Jeep Gladiator evo 2.5" lift with king shocks and 37" tires Truck

Jeep Gladiator evo 2.5" lift with king shocks and 37" tires Truck Wheel

OP
OP
elgladiator

elgladiator

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I just finished installing the Evo 2.5 Enforcer Stage 2. Added new wheels and 37s. I don't have the King shocks but here's some pics. I see you're in Garner, howdy neighbor.

looks amazing! I ordered mine and just waiting for it to arrive. Its been a few weeks so hopefully it'll get here soon! Nice to see another one in the area on the forum!

bwm2020

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Production Manager @ Technicoat Corp. (powder coating) Owner of NuPowder Designs (Custom Powder Coating)
looks amazing! I ordered mine and just waiting for it to arrive. Its been a few weeks so hopefully it'll get here soon! Nice to see another one in the area on the forum!

nice, I can’t decide on which lift to go with. Been waiting for over a year now to lift and now too many options. Are you completely satisfied with it??

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
nice, I can’t decide on which lift to go with. Been waiting for over a year now to lift and now too many options. Are you completely satisfied with it??
I’m completely satisfied with mine. I did a stage 1 evo with shock extensions and control arms from core 4x4. Core 4x4 let’s you pick the powder coat color and has a lifetime warranty. Rides better than stock and handle the Texas cross winds better also.
Jeep Gladiator evo 2.5" lift with king shocks and 37" tires 21A6833D-8622-41EC-AD0D-317CC6C26F83

Sponsored

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Spend the extra money and get the cd adjusters if you go this route.

I did a 4.5" Enforcer Stage 4 Overland w/Kings for a client and it came out nice. He added a ton of weight including a camper shell and RTT, so the shock valving was a bit light. I was able to bump up his nitrogen pressures to get him by for a bit.

Its a LOT of money to add the cd adjusters later, so spend the $450 upfront!

bwm2020

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Production Manager @ Technicoat Corp. (powder coating) Owner of NuPowder Designs (Custom Powder Coating)
I’m completely satisfied with mine. I did a stage 1 evo with shock extensions and control arms from core 4x4. Core 4x4 let’s you pick the powder coat color and has a lifetime warranty. Rides better than stock and handle the Texas cross winds better also.
Jeep Gladiator evo 2.5" lift with king shocks and 37" tires 21A6833D-8622-41EC-AD0D-317CC6C26F83
I’m thinking either the Clayton 2.5” or the 3.5”. I have 35” on now but will get 37” next. As for powder coating I do that myself.

Druidirvin

First Name
Irvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon ecodiesel
Occupation
RRT
Do you recommend getting all the control arms?
I plan to lift my JTRD 2.5 with Evo as well. I am planning on buying the 2.5 factory race fox shocks as well.

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
Do you recommend getting all the control arms?
I plan to lift my JTRD 2.5 with Evo as well. I am planning on buying the 2.5 factory race fox shocks as well.
I do. With my JK I tried not doing all arms and when I finally did, the ride was better. So with the JT I just went for everything. I do scrub a little with 37x12.50s and 4.5” BS. I am swapping my wheels for 3.5” BS. I also recommend the overland brackets if you are not planning crazy rock crawling. It rides better on the highway than it ever did.
Sponsored