Factory Rock Rails/Sidesteps

Kelroundell

First Name
Kel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (white) 2012 Buick Enclave
is it possible to put factory sidesteps on the Rubicon without removing the rock rails?
Sponsored

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Question:
How the heck do people get in their trucks when you put 37"+ tires on? Hahaha.

From my understanding Willys will have rock rails, possibly preventing side steps?

I am hoping to get the diesel Willys Gladiator & thought I was going to put 40"s - lol. I had a hard time getting in a truck with 35"s. I am 5'10" & athletic - but I don't want to high jump every time I go somewhere. What is everyone else doing?

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
These work with the factory Rubicon rails: https://aceengineeringandfab.com/collections/gladiator/products/ace-jt-gladiator-rock-sliders

I want some space between my doors and trail obstacles, but I ALSO want a step for my sweetie and passengers. Seems a good combination.

Should help in parking lots, I remember how much trouble the 928 had with aluminum door skins and digns.

Question:
How the heck do people get in their trucks when you put 37"+ tires on? Hahaha.

From my understanding Willys will have rock rails, possibly preventing side steps?

I am hoping to get the diesel Willys Gladiator & thought I was going to put 40"s - lol. I had a hard time getting in a truck with 35"s. I am 5'10" & athletic - but I don't want to high jump every time I go somewhere. What is everyone else doing?

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
These work with the factory Rubicon rails: https://aceengineeringandfab.com/collections/gladiator/products/ace-jt-gladiator-rock-sliders

I want some space between my doors and trail obstacles, but I ALSO want a step for my sweetie and passengers. Seems a good combination.

Should help in parking lots, I remember how much trouble the 928 had with aluminum door skins and digns.
Those look cool, and would work for me and my younger passengers, but the height challenged & slightly older demographic would still have troubles :/
Thanks for the share though.
Sponsored