Rock rails

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I have some family members who are vertically challenged and am wondering if the jl step sliders would fit my rubicon ? I am looking at pair of 1941 rock sliders for jl.
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I have some family members who are vertically challenged and am wondering if the jl step sliders would fit my rubicon ? I am looking at pair of 1941 rock sliders for jl.
It sounds like the mounting holes are different. Also that area on the gladiator is much longer than the JLU.

Screamineagle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Does anyone know of an aftermarket step up that mounts to the factory rock guards. Need a little help getting in and out due to knee injury.
I am looking for just a single step or stirup for driver and passenger doors but I dont want to replace the rock glides that came with my Rubicon.

Any thoughts?

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Does anyone know of an aftermarket step up that mounts to the factory rock guards. Need a little help getting in and out due to knee injury.
I am looking for just a single step or stirup for driver and passenger doors but I dont want to replace the rock glides that came with my Rubicon.

Any thoughts?
ACE Engineering?

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon

Any thoughts?
@Screamineagle This is the solution I went with. Quality parts and fairly easy install.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/rock-rails-thread.16475/page-4#post-260802
Sponsored