First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I’m wondering if I’m the only one with a bi-polar radio. Sometimes it works just fine and displays my favorite song or artist on the screen. Other times I click favorites and it says none are on air. Appears all the time or none of the time after I cycle the engine.
Sponsored

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
I have that with my radio too.

At least once a week... probably really happens around 2-3 times a week.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I did a firmware update a few weeks ago. So far, I have added about seven songs to the Favorites. A few days ago, it popped up a message that one was on. I tapped on the notice, and it popped up a message showing the song and channel. I tapped on that and it changed to that channel. I've read about the issues with Favorites, and never tried to use the feature until after this last update. Hopefully, as I add more songs, it will continue to work properly.

BalancedPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Business owner/Vibration Analyst
I’m wondering if I’m the only one with a bi-polar radio. Sometimes it works just fine and displays my favorite song or artist on the screen. Other times I click favorites and it says none are on air. Appears all the time or none of the time after I cycle the engine.
Been having this issue since day one! I've got my favorites filled, so I hear the beep notification a lot. I've learned to just wait a few seconds, if the button stays, then there is actually a favorite on, if it disappears, then it was false. I contacted Uconnect (I think??? was 8 months ago) about this and the support lady said Jeep was working on a software update to fix this specific issue. Was supposed to come out in October of 2021. I've not received any notice.

This happened to me yesterday about 15 times! Was driving me crazy, hence searching for this on the forum today.

Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Question...how do you REMOVE a favorite? I accidentally added a song/artist as a favorite while messing around.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Question...how do you REMOVE a favorite? I accidentally added a song/artist as a favorite while messing around.
I think you can remove it if you bring up the Favorites menu while the song is playing. I have not looked to see if there is any way to edit the list.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
To remove a Favorite, you have to wait until you get a notification on the screen that a Favorite is playing. Tap on the notice so it brings up the screen showing the song and channel. There is a page on that screen (center tab) that has a list of all the Favorites and the option to remove them.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Browse, favorites, edit favorites.
Sponsored