First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SS eco Diesel
Occupation
Real Estate
it only rolls the front windows down should it be all four? does the child lock affect it?
Yes I believe the child lock will prevent the auto up or auto down of the rear windows.
Sponsored

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrical Engineering Technician US Army Special Operations Command
Because idiots will crush their (or someone's) head or arms in the window with that function.
Or drop the windows during a monsoon or other inappropriate time causing damage or injury.

Unfortunately we now have to make life as safe as possible for idiots vs letting natural selection run its course and take them out.
My VW had all 4 windows one touch up and down, and if anything keeps the window from rolling up it automatically stops and rolls down an inch or 2.

vicsvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
Late to the game! But I was just complaining about this whole one up/down lack of feature when coming back from Sedona.I never had a vehicle with this feature so it never bothered me until I got the Jeep. I watched a video from trailrecon recently, and he went into depth about features the bronco has that Jeep should have as well... The 1 up/down was brought up. So, I just found this thread and bought me this kit. So thanks for spending my money lol no promo code worked for me though. $109and should arrive Thursday

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Late to the game! But I was just complaining about this whole one up/down lack of feature when coming back from Sedona.I never had a vehicle with this feature so it never bothered me until I got the Jeep. I watched a video from trailrecon recently, and he went into depth about features the bronco has that Jeep should have as well... The 1 up/down was brought up. So, I just found this thread and bought me this kit. So thanks for spending my money lol no promo code worked for me though. $109and should arrive Thursday
I sent them an email inquiring about a Military discount and if they might be willing to match the Jeep module price to the other makes. Still waiting on the reply.
Basically the same tech and R&D so why is ours $109 and theirs is $99? Every little bit helps in the grand scheme of things.
I’ll update if they get back to me.

Sponsored

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
may have missed this but doesn’t their wiring of the door wires prevent you from removing the doors?

Gezer

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator overland
Hey guys. Must be getting old. Can tell me where to see a video or pictures for the install on this. Not sharp on electrical and need some info. Thanks

Gezer

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator overland
For the other old farts check posts at page 9 post 130-131 for more info. Cleared it up for me. Thanks

Sponsored

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Because idiots will crush their (or someone's) head or arms in the window with that function.
Or drop the windows during a monsoon or other inappropriate time causing damage or injury.

Unfortunately we now have to make life as safe as possible for idiots vs letting natural selection run its course and take them out.
Then why does every other new car have that feature??? 🤷

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
This is kinda dangerous for those with kids. Factory auto-up has a load resistance circuit and will either stop or roll back down immediately.

How old farts gonna remember these button sequences? I bet some ended up with windows down and won't even know it 😂
Sponsored