FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club

Abunchahicks

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Grand wagoneer
Interesting seeing the owner of this JT with JL spec'd lift kit in the bed.
I talked to EVO mfg last week and they told me they are using the JL rear springs and all of the front components for the JT. The only new parts are rear components except for springs. This kind of concerns me as I would of thought the JT would use different spring rates in the rear.
Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
213C843E-7C6F-4F60-85F8-E3997DDD5FA2.jpeg
I must say that these tires and wheels have a killer look. Wow oh wow!!!! And I’m not even a fan of red. But this just looks great. Bet those tires can do some serious mud slinging!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I just saw a red Gladiator going by in the opposite direction. Had a black roof and black fenders, tailgate was open. Did not see anything in the bed. So I have no idea why the tailgate was open.

And I am not color blind but I could almost swear that it could have been that punk’n orange color. And yes I know that’s impossible since that is a delayed release color. Only saw it for a few seconds but orange or red it looked great with the black roof and the black fenders.

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK CRD
I just saw a red Gladiator going by in the opposite direction. Had a black roof and black fenders, tailgate was open. Did not see anything in the bed. So I have no idea why the tailgate was open.

And I am not color blind but I could almost swear that it could have been that punk’n orange color. And yes I know that’s impossible since that is a delayed release color. Only saw it for a few seconds but orange or red it looked great with the black roof and the black fenders.
Some people are under the delusion that if they drive with the tailgate down they’ll get better fuel economy. They think it causes less drag. But in fact you get better fuel economy with the tailgate up as it was designed.

Sponsored

Daddiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1998 Cherokee XJ, 2004 Crossfire, 2006 300 5.7
Occupation
Fabricator/Patternmaker
Any Rubi’s with both black/unpainted fender flares AND hardtop? Seems all pre specs have both colored options, or just one.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Any Rubi’s with both black/unpainted fender flares AND hardtop? Seems all pre specs have both colored options, or just one.
I ordered my red Rubi with the black top and black fenders. I like the red/red option, but I think these up the "toy" value!

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
7095303D-6C28-4783-A612-4C01C98AF4A3.jpeg
9018FA53-53BF-4131-BD8B-1D84A3B5ADC6.jpeg
5BF20F56-0986-43B0-B327-27CEB31CFB72.jpeg
C3CA6E93-CD6B-4E8D-8646-8DFB9508698C.jpeg
I put 285/75/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers & AEV Galaxy Black Borah’s no lift yet & blacked out all my silver outside
Looks great! Can you share the details on how you blacked out the emblems and the front bumper trim?

Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Sure so basically i YouTubed how to plastic dip a JL grill on a Sahara, it will show you how to remove the grill & then disassemble it , then i cleaned all the silver parts with rubbing alcohol, then sprayed light coats probably 4 letting it dry about 15 minutes between coats, then for the grill accents only i used a little plastic dip glossafier to give a little sheen. Then to do emblems a lot of people show how it’s really easy & if you don’t like it you could just remove it no damage done

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey SKT do you know what brand of tube doors are on this Gladiator? Am certain that many here will be interested to know especially since it’s got side mirrors on it.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Reactions: SKT