FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club

Eastforku

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red
I am so torn on wheels/tires/lift. Was thinking I'd do a conservative progressive build (35" then 2.5" lift then maybe upgrade to 37" and springs to 3.5" later and finish with a regear) but wasn't sure if 35" on 0mm offset would look right. Yours looks amazing so I think that may allow me to pull the trigger sooner than later!

Happen to have any photos showing the wheel poke and also a broad side view?
I was torn also. But after seeing a few 2 inch Mopar lifts with 35's, my opionion was the 35's almost looked too small, and I didn't want to go 37. So I went with what you see and couldn't be happier with the choice. I kind of wanted the wheels a little further under, but I love the look. Just don't drive through puddles!:CWL: This is the widest shot I have so far.

51405.jpeg

KIMG1574.jpg

Advertisement

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
I was torn also. But after seeing a few 2 inch Mopar lifts with 35's, my opionion was the 35's almost looked too small, and I didn't want to go 37. So I went with what you see and couldn't be happier with the choice. I kind of wanted the wheels a little further under, but I love the look. Just don't drive through puddles!:CWL: This is the widest shot I have so far.

51405.jpeg

KIMG1574.jpg

I prefer more tucked under as well but most lifts require 4.5-4.75" back spacing so this will be a requirement for me too. But it does look good to me on yours! Thanks for posting the extra photos!

Advertisement

Advertisement