First Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Frat36

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma, waiting on 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I placed my order on Monday at Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 in Brockton and they gave me a price 2.6% below Invoice.
Sponsored

Jtgladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I grabbed mine from Foss motors in Exeter, NH. I tried working with all the local dealers and Foss was the only to get me to where I wanted to be and throw in the tonneau cover. I live in Taunton so the ride was only about an hour and a half but a good ride to get settled in!

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Just a heads up if you are purchasing out of state. I purchased from Tri-City and picked it up on the 15th. Their title company is handling the title and registration for it. Since I got back from NC the truck has been sitting in the driveway because MA doesn't recognize temporary tags so I need to wait for the actual plates to arrive.
Out of curiosity, did you drive down and trade-in a vehicle?

I’m looking at a couple of those mid-Atlantic dealers, but would like to be able to drive down in my trade-in...

OP
OP
Whitepanther

Whitepanther

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Out of curiosity, did you drive down and trade-in a vehicle?

I’m looking at a couple of those mid-Atlantic dealers, but would like to be able to drive down in my trade-in...
If you have a trade in you'll be fine and can just swap the plate. I sold my previous vehicle over a year ago so I didn't have an existing plate.

basicGlad

First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
miata, vw bugg, subaru
Build Thread
Link
Im way up in the north east corner of New England. I had gone into one dealer ship about 4 times, asking questions, doing test drives, deciding, changing my mind ect...

the 5th time I showed up I had paperwork from another dealer showing I put down $500 deposit and they gave me
6.4% off MSRP. $39,920*0.936.

Sponsored

epfiremedic

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2017 Jeep Unlimited Sport S, 66 Chevy Nova
We went thru Rob @ Premier Cape Cod - couldn't have been much happier, and they bent over backwards to get us in and out on the same day (drove 1.5 hours as they had just about what we wanted) - got top dollar for our trade too ! The internet price we were quoted was better than anyone local, and although they tried to add $500 to the quote "because they've been selling so hot", they relented without argument and stuck to the original quote. Less than MSRP by ~$1500 (but I'm not really into doing the % math at the moment)

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I grabbed mine from Foss motors in Exeter, NH. I tried working with all the local dealers and Foss was the only to get me to where I wanted to be and throw in the tonneau cover. I live in Taunton so the ride was only about an hour and a half but a good ride to get settled in!
@Jtgladiator
Can you provide details on your deal at Foss? % below invoice (including the tonneau) and doc fee paid? And sales contact?

88mmm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland, 911 TT
I know it's not New England but I was able to get 4% under invoice at Bengal Jeep in Kingston NY. They were the only ones near me willing to negotiate.

Poorboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel F150, 2020 Diesel Wrangler
Hillsboro Jeep are good people to work with , and will honor our discounts
Brad Bowles 603-464-5200
ordered my hydro blue Rubicon 10-2-19
in transit now

Thunder Cloud

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2007 Ram 3500 MC DRW, 2002 Mustang
Occupation
GE Aviation
@Jtgladiator
Can you provide details on your deal at Foss? % below invoice (including the tonneau) and doc fee paid? And sales contact?
I would like to know this info also.
I've been talking with them for over a month waiting on the release of the factory trailer brake controller.
So far their best offer to me is at invoice.

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I've been talking with them for over a month waiting on the release of the factory trailer brake controller.
I didn't request a quote from Foss, but I did get a below invoice quote from Bournival in Portsmouth.
Ultimately went with Travis at Tri-City as the Black Friday deal is hard to beat. Even factoring in the travel required to take delivery.

Poorboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel F150, 2020 Diesel Wrangler
If you're still shopping,
you might give Hillsboro Jeep a call
Ted Nichols 603-464-5200
Ordered mine 10-2-19 , picked it up yesterday.
Great place to do business

Rafael's Jive

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Scrambler, 09 WRX, 17 Forester, and to many bicycles
@Whitepanther Why did you not order from Herb Chambers? My quote is MSRP less $2000 for a Sport S. My order arrived over the weekend and I am looking to close the deal next week or after Thanksgiving.

OP
OP
Whitepanther

Whitepanther

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
@Whitepanther Why did you not order from Herb Chambers? My quote is MSRP less $2000 for a Sport S. My order arrived over the weekend and I am looking to close the deal next week or after Thanksgiving.
I got $6000 under MSRP from Travis

SaveTheJeeps

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1958 CJ5, 1967 Jeepster Convertible, 1974 CJ5, 1986 CJ7, 2013 JKU
I ordered from Colonial in Hudson MA yesterday. 3% under invoice. Still considering tread lightly for another 1% off.

Grava in Medford offered me 8.5% off a Rubicon on their lot but I decided to order instead.
Sponsored