First Granite Crystal VIN# Post Here

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Here is mine! Definitely worth the wait! I already know that there are multiple things I need to do it it but the 2"mopar lift is already on!!

20190920_152006.jpg
Fantastic! What a beauty!
The JT Rubi comes factory with an 11” ground clearance according to specs... (traditionally Jeep makes that measurement from the flat ground to the bottom of the Diff... lowest point under carriage) not sure that’s true with the JT Rubi, kinda looks (from vids and pics) like it’s from ground to belly plates (skids).
With the Mopar 2” is yours, now, 13” to skid plates? (I know the Diff clearance can only be raised with larger tires!) ;{

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
I like your thinking!!!

AE8DF00D-8244-4A35-80E2-A0DC8E7BC60F.jpeg
Beautiful! Thanks for the pic to illustrate the concept! Yours looks great, even without headliners! ;{

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Spyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2020 JT Granite Chrystal Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Fantastic! What a beauty!
The JT Rubi comes factory with an 11” ground clearance according to specs... (traditionally Jeep makes that measurement from the flat ground to the bottom of the Diff... lowest point under carriage) not sure that’s true with the JT Rubi, kinda looks (from vids and pics) like it’s from ground to belly plates (skids).
With the Mopar 2” is yours, now, 13” to skid plates? (I know the Diff clearance can only be raised with larger tires!) ;{
13 3/4 just measured

Sponsored

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@kayakmike, looks to me like average is around 10 to 12 days from SL date to delivery. Now, of course, we both know, my experience has been anything but average... but as you have a lot more data at your fingertips, than I, have you determined an average time frame for that process? ;{

cosoloco

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT LE GCM
Long time lurker, first time poster. Ordered my GCLE in May (I had signed up for the LE but never got a call from concierge, ended up getting a "last chance" email in May and went for it).

Dealer called, getting delivered Oct 3. Also, got my window sticker, and noticed something unusual from what I've seen around the forums:
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTBG8LL145374

Do I have the most expensive LE in Gladiator history?

It appears there are some Mopar door sill plates in my optional equipment. Has anyone seen that before? I'm fine with it, but it just surprised me to see the $125 higher price tag.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
@kayakmike, looks to me like average is around 10 to 12 days from SL date to delivery. Now, of course, we both know, my experience has been anything but average... but as you have a lot more data at your fingertips, than I, have you determined an average time frame for that process? ;{
Delivery really depends on where you live. I know for my ID dealer, he said typically 2-3 weeks...about 2 weeks by rail to SLC, then about a week to get the vehicles on a carrier for the last 4 hour drive to the dealer. Folks 1-2 hours from Toledo see theirs in about a week. Typical delivery time to SoCal is ~3 weeks. Not knowing the route it would typically take to NM, it would be hard to guess. Think your dealer would be the best source of typical delivery times and the normal route. 10-12 days may be optimistic.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Long time lurker, first time poster. Ordered my GCLE in May (I had signed up for the LE but never got a call from concierge, ended up getting a "last chance" email in May and went for it).

Dealer called, getting delivered Oct 3. Also, got my window sticker, and noticed something unusual from what I've seen around the forums:
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTBG8LL145374

It appears there are some Mopar door sill plates in my optional equipment. Has anyone seen that before? I'm fine with it, but it just surprised me to see the $125 higher price tag.
I've seen LEs stripped of the bluetooth speaker, but never added sill guards. I bought the Rugged Ridge ones for mine for like $50.

What price did you negotiate with your dealer when you ordered? Was that on your POC? If not, I'd say I didn't order them so take them off or throw them in.

Sponsored

kponcher

First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Ordered on 4/4/19 - > Delivered on 9/20/19

Dealer did pickup my trade-in at my home at Lunch time & Delivered Truck at an Ice rink where I coach around 6PM.
Paperwork was done in 5 Mins. I have to give them credit, they did make the delivery Pain Free.
Photos to follow I drove home in dark after practice haven't even seen the truck in daylight and I have a 5AM Departure tomorrow.
The Dash controls were dark on the ride home, No Backlightling????

cosoloco

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT LE GCM
I've seen LEs stripped of the bluetooth speaker, but never added sill guards. I bought the Rugged Ridge ones for mine for like $50.

What price did you negotiate with your dealer when you ordered? Was that on your POC? If not, I'd say I didn't order them so take them off or throw them in.
We didn't negotiate a price, and I definitely didn't order them. TBH, the dealship was a mess -- they had no idea what was going on, and basically just ran my credit card before they even confirmed they had it ordered.

But I'll take your advice and have them throw it in. Can't imagine they put up a fight about that.

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Must be the “Last Chance” dealer surcharge! ;{

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ordered on 4/4/19 - > Delivered on 9/20/19

Dealer did pickup my trade-in at my home at Lunch time & Delivered Truck at an Ice rink where I coach around 6PM.
Paperwork was done in 5 Mins. I have to give them credit, they did make the delivery Pain Free.
Photos to follow I drove home in dark after practice haven't even seen the truck in daylight and I have a 5AM Departure tomorrow.
The Dash controls were dark on the ride home, No Backlightling????
I think when you can see what you’re doing you can figure out how to adjust the brightness... usually a thumb knob next to the headlight switch. ;{

cosoloco

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT LE GCM
Must be the “Last Chance” dealer surcharge! ;{
These guys were selling their first rigs at $5k over MSRP. Wouldn't surprise me! I did zero research before picking a dealership, i just picked the closest one. Next time I'll be a little more deliberate. I actually got that email a day before flying to mexico for a week, and so I had one day to get to a dealership and put down a deposit. Total rushed impulse purchase.

Having said that, I can't wait for pick up.
Sponsored