First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
I am, personally, still undecided. I think I might like Gobi more than Gator in person.
My fear, and ultimately why I chose Punk'n, was that I was worried that Gobi wouldn't look Sand-colored enough like the Taco desert color, and that Gator would look like baby poop instead of more of an army green. Plus, I'm impatient, so Orange it is.

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
My fear, and ultimately why I chose Punk'n, was that I was worried that Gobi wouldn't look Sand-colored enough like the Taco desert color, and that Gator would look like baby poop instead of more of an army green. Plus, I'm impatient, so Orange it is.
I hear ya! All of our Wranglers and now JT have been White so we stuck with that! I do like black but my wife wouldn't allow heading down that path as I wash our black Jeeps 52 times a year just to maintain a clean look. I managed to go 10 days most recently on the JT; got to be a record for me!

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
My problem with gator is that the new 4runner pro will be that color. I thought it looked not great.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
Maybe so, but Jeep literature has been wrong before. I’m curious to see.
Attention Everyone!!!!!

The Punk'n does not have a red dash with Black leather. I Repeat......The Punk'n does not have a red dash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Caldwell has a Rubi on the lot, Punk'n, Black Leather. They informed me it was a silver dash. Red stiching, but no red dash!

Sponsored

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Attention Everyone!!!!!

The Punk'n does not have a red dash with Black leather. I Repeat......The Punk'n does not have a red dash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Caldwell has a Rubi on the lot, Punk'n, Black Leather. They informed me it was a silver dash. Red stiching, but no red dash!
Interesting. I guess I’m still happy that I ordered saddle leather then because the red stitching is what really bothered me.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
i'd guess Hydro Blue or Punk'n
I think it depends on when you're measuring by. Considering some colors aren't even being produced yet, I'll say Gator will be the least for this year. If we start measuring when Gator gets the green light, then I'd say Blue.

Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I think it depends on when you're measuring by. Considering some colors aren't even being produced yet, I'll say Gator will be the least for this year. If we start measuring when Gator gets the green light, then I'd say Blue.
I mean after they're all out. We might not see Gator til December at this rate.

BreakFixRepeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Im actually not really happy about the punkin rubi not having a red dash. I have a punkin on the way because my first gladiator got totaled when i got rear ended. And my wife and i both liked the red dash quite a bit. We shall see i guess.

OP
OP
Ericxj99

Ericxj99

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt,xj,mj,jk,tj
Sport model black interior silver dash
Non leather rubi black dash