Sponsored

First time Jeep Buyer in need of advice

mert34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
i went in for a willys jeeps that i had reserved. left with a mojave.

if it has the options you want then go for it. like everyone else was saying most can be addresses as you go with aftermarket unless you really really need lockers from the get go.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry (I am buying a gladiator)
Occupation
Painter
i went in for a willys jeeps that i had reserved. left with a mojave.

if it has the options you want then go for it. like everyone else was saying most can be addresses as you go with aftermarket unless you really really need lockers from the get go.
What exactly is the Mojave good for? Isn’t it similar to the Rubi?

mert34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
rubicon is more set up for slower speed stuff then mojave. rubicon has front and rear lockers and the transfer case 4:1 compared to mojave which is only a 2.7:1 and rear locker only. and there is other things like shocks and whatnot but it all depends on what you want. i liked the mojave ride better.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Get what YOU want.

You have to weigh your wants versus your needs. All trim levels can do basically the same thing, just some are more equipped to do more from the factory than others.

No one here can tell you what the best trim level is for YOU. They can only give their opinion on what THEY think the best trim level is.

I am older, have/had more disposable income and I wanted a Rubicon, so I got a Rubicon. If I had it all to do over, I would have gotten a Sport S Max Tow and saved some money and built it the way I wanted it.

In my opinion, you want something that has the wider axles, LED lighting group, AUX switches, ACC (if you want it), proximity door locks. Those are all things that are expensive or difficult to do after delivery. Anything else you want, do yourself, much cheaper than ordering from factory or dealer.

So, going from my opinion that leaves you several choices of trim.
Sponsored