First Time topless!

3-pedal-Rub

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Night Train, Buell Lightning, TL, 4runner, JTR
Got her virgin ass stripped today as well.

thumbnail_IMG_3437.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3436.jpg
Sponsored

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Took the freedom panels off for the first time today, that was pretty cool, not too bad being a 5 min operation (was thinking it would be much harder!)

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Took the freedom panels off for the first time today, that was pretty cool, not too bad being a 5 min operation (was thinking it would be much harder!)
I take those off any chance I get because it’s so easy. I actually leave the storage bag in the bed. That way I can take one or both off and throw them in the back if I’m out and about.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Do you all park your trucks inside or out of the garage. I live in a nice area but mine will have to be outside (Garage is to small for both vehicle). We constantly have aholes riding around at late night early morning hours trying to break into everyone's cars that are not inside. It doesn't help that a lot of my neighbors are fools who leave computers, guns, all sorts of valuable stuff in their vehicles even thought the sheriff keeps sending notices to stop.

Sponsored

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Do you all park your trucks inside or out of the garage. I live in a nice area but mine will have to be outside (Garage is to small for both vehicle). We constantly have aholes riding around at late night early morning hours trying to break into everyone's cars that are not inside. It doesn't help that a lot of my neighbors are fools who leave computers, guns, all sorts of valuable stuff in their vehicles even thought the sheriff keeps sending notices to stop.
I’m in the city so I’ve got similar concerns. Mine is outside the garage, but only because I’ve got two other vehicles already In the garage. Plenty of ppl here who leave stuff in their cars and also reports of theft as a result.

Glad8tor2020

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
it doesn’t take long to pull the doors off... you will make it sooner than later...

thanks... I like them too
I took mine off for the first time this week. The rear roof with window is surprisingly lite but still takes two people, need to find the best way to store doors and roof panels.
Jeep Gladiator First Time topless! 9BD4DF99-F4DC-4692-BD56-734E7A4F52A4

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
I took mine off for the first time this week. The rear roof with window is surprisingly lite but still takes two people, need to find the best way to store doors and roof panels.
I'd say easier/safer with two people, but I did mine all myself. Albeit, I'm a bit of gorilla at 6'2 with long arms.
Sponsored