Sponsored

Jpeazy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4x4 w/ Max Tow
Occupation
USN
I’ll be putting something together soon for (3) separate events.

1st will likely be the Rolex 24. Meetup, eat and watch the race in Daytona Beach (we go every year) fun time.

2nd will be Jeep BOH trail run in Ocala.

3rd will be a large beach run + lunch.

All family friendly as always!

Stay tuned! Hope to see yall out there!

No particular order but as of right now that’s what I’m thinking. The order could change as time permits.

Our last get together was a HUGE success as we had a VERY large turnout with over 15 Jeep JL’s as my memory serves.

Would like to extend the invite to the Gladiator folks here as well! That and I’m thinking about getting one so I’d like to meet y’all and talk/BS haha
Looking forward to the details!!

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
So it’s that time we are planning the 2020 HOLIDAY TRAIL RUN ! We do it every year now and we have lots of responsible fun!

Right now we are canvassing to see what you’ll think about the below location (neutral in my opinion to most of our locations) and time/date.

So, with the help of members on here, as you all may know, we were able to get a Jeep BOH added to Florida! Located in the Ocala National Forest!

Loction: Ocala National Forest
Date: December 30th 2020
Time: 0800-0900 until dusk

We picked the location so people can get their BOH.

We picked the date so that it is conveniently after Christmas but BEFORE the New Year celebration.

This way if folks have plans for the New Year they can still have a day to prepare and what not. We COULD also bump it up to the 29th if that is more convenient.

*Note: Having a coworker go check the trails out since supposedly they have been cleared already thanks to other members in our community.

Thoughts?!

OldFloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Thoughts?!
I try not to, as they tend to get me into trouble! But this looks interesting to me. Wouldn't be a problem for a bone stock Sport would it? I was hesitant to get out too much (especially on my own) before I got some recovery gear, but it'd be worth getting out in a group!

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I try not to, as they tend to get me into trouble! But this looks interesting to me. Wouldn't be a problem for a bone stock Sport would it? I was hesitant to get out too much (especially on my own) before I got some recovery gear, but it'd be worth getting out in a group!
From what I read with The Orlando Jeep Club, they have plenty of bone stock jeeps that go out with them out there too, and don't have any trouble, but they may take a lil less technical route. But this is also supposed to be a great trail and since getting my gladiator, been wanting to get out on it.

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I may camp out there the day before, even if it's at the KOA. Unfortunately the regular campsites are still down. Now to book that day off!

Last edited:

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So it’s that time we are planning the 2020 HOLIDAY TRAIL RUN ! We do it every year now and we have lots of responsible fun!

Right now we are canvassing to see what you’ll think about the below location (neutral in my opinion to most of our locations) and time/date.

So, with the help of members on here, as you all may know, we were able to get a Jeep BOH added to Florida! Located in the Ocala National Forest!

Loction: Ocala National Forest
Date: December 30th 2020
Time: 0800-0900 until dusk

We picked the location so people can get their BOH.

We picked the date so that it is conveniently after Christmas but BEFORE the New Year celebration.

This way if folks have plans for the New Year they can still have a day to prepare and what not. We COULD also bump it up to the 29th if that is more convenient.

*Note: Having a coworker go check the trails out since supposedly they have been cleared already thanks to other members in our community.

Thoughts?!
Where is the exact trail head? Or would we all meet at a predetermined location, then drive out? JBoH shows right off on SR40 just west of SR19?

Just took off from 29th thru the weekend. Still debating between camping or staying at my moms only an hr out.

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
I may be in for the 30th
Sponsored