Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Jeep Gladiator Mojave - Sting-Gray
Occupation
Real Estate
JTTLgroupbuy_forumbanner.png

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. We’ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
Is the Group Buy pricing over?
Love these so much better than the factory lights!!

** Nevermind- just ordered & looking forward to installing these 👊🏼

Last edited:

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
Any update on production? Web site says production starts August. Just lost twilight at Killington Jamboree. Need to know if I can wait or need to fix before these arrive.

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
Any update on production? Web site says production starts August. Just lost twilight at Killington Jamboree. Need to know if I can wait or need to fix before these arrive.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hi Dan, we don't have a specific date to share but the current estimate is still August. I would anticipate late August. Any updates to this estimation will certainly be posted here for everyone.

-Rachel

Sponsored

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Yes, we are working on video resources and will post here when available. Appreciate the patience and excitement.

-Rachel
Any update on the video? Given the recent QC issues with the reverse lights (which I totally get for a first run, early access item) I'd like to see what I've gotten myself into with these.

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
Is it August yet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Any update on the video? Given the recent QC issues with the reverse lights (which I totally get for a first run, early access item) I'd like to see what I've gotten myself into with these.
We will be sure to post the video here when it is available!

ITS AUGUST!!!!!
:)

-Rachel

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
August has 31 days we are on day 2!
……Jack🤔
Ya there is this …… And since we haven’t seen a video yet might it be that an August delivery was a bit too optimistic.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ya there is this …… And since we haven’t seen a video yet might it be that an August delivery was a bit too optimistic.
We understand the eagerness to see a video and to receive the lights. Once a video is available, we will post it here. We will also let you know if there are any updates to the projected shipment in August. For the time being, there have been no changes to share.

-Rachel

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
OFFER HAS EXPIRED.. NO LONGER IN EFFECT .. IT WAS A MAY SPECIAL. I CONTACTED ORACLE TO FIND OUT.
Sponsored