Fog lights not working

AV8tor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Ford Bronco, Gladiator soon!
So, I’ll be honest.. I never tried to see if they worked prior to swapping out my sport fenders for rubicon w/ LED, as well as LED headlights. But they don’t seem to turn on. I’ve got a tazer mini, and I believe everything is where it should be... headlights and flare lights work fine. Can anyone think of why my stock fogs don’t turn on?
Sponsored

sarguy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
So, I’ll be honest.. I never tried to see if they worked prior to swapping out my sport fenders for rubicon w/ LED, as well as LED headlights. But they don’t seem to turn on. I’ve got a tazer mini, and I believe everything is where it should be... headlights and flare lights work fine. Can anyone think of why my stock fogs don’t turn on?
I'll ask the obvious...vehicle is running or on correct ? Mine wont work unless the vehicle is running. Also low beams only. Go off when you switch to High.

intofx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland - North Edition, 2017 Fiat 500e, 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 1969 Meyers Tow'd
You ever sort this out? My fogs aren't working either. Just switched bulbs to LEDs. Never tried them before so I have no ideas if they were working prior to the swap..... oops. I guess I'll go back to stock tomorrow to see if it's the bulbs.

intofx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland - North Edition, 2017 Fiat 500e, 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 1969 Meyers Tow'd
You ever sort this out? My fogs aren't working either. Just switched bulbs to LEDs. Never tried them before so I have no ideas if they were working prior to the swap..... oops. I guess I'll go back to stock tomorrow to see if it's the bulbs.
Just an update. I reinstalled my OEM fog bulbs and they worked. I then re-reinstalled the LED's and all is working.

TJWilly

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
My factory LED fog lamps are not working. 30 miles one the jeep... Just got it yesterday. I even checked the user manual in case I was being an idiot... which is always possible. The light on the dash says their on, but they ain't on.

Sponsored

ADK Tiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music Teacher
My factory LED fog lamps are not working. 30 miles one the jeep... Just got it yesterday. I even checked the user manual in case I was being an idiot... which is always possible. The light on the dash says their on, but they ain't on.
Did you ever fix this? I’m having the same problem. Factory installed LED fog lights are no longer working. They were at one point.

TJWilly

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Did you ever fix this? I’m having the same problem. Factory installed LED fog lights are no longer working. They were at one point.
Yes. I was using the wrong damn button to turn them on. I rode around like an idiot with the bed lamps on for like 30 miles. Embarrassing but true!

ADK Tiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music Teacher
Yes. I was using the wrong damn button to turn them on. I rode around like an idiot with the bed lamps on for like 30 miles. Embarrassing but true!
LOL. That was my problem, too! The stupid cargo button has an icon with lights pointing down, so I kept pressing that one. With a tonneau cover, I never saw them come on -even in the dark. My fog lights work fine - when I push the correct button!
Sponsored