Vicegrips

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
not gainfully employed. Too old, been there done that.
I'm seeking opinions on what community guidelines my review of a lunette ring violates. They stated that they carefully reviewed my submission. Perhaps the words "frugal" or "pintle" were unfamiliar. Inquiring minds want to know!
Jeep Gladiator For your amusement: my rejected Amazon review of a lunette ring {filename}

Jeep Gladiator For your amusement: my rejected Amazon review of a lunette ring {filename}
Thank you for submitting a customer review.

Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
Amazon Community Guidelines

from James G. Kempe on March 21, 2021
Frugal off road hitch.
Fits perfectly. Using it on a off road capable trailer, curt pintle hook. Also have 4' extension for the 7 pin electric connection. Works just like the old army 1/4 ton and trailer.​
Jeep Gladiator For your amusement: my rejected Amazon review of a lunette ring 80x16_5stars
A few common issues to keep in mind:
  • Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.com/feedback.
  • We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.
  • Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.
  • Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review.
  • Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited.
Jeep Gladiator For your amusement: my rejected Amazon review of a lunette ring 80x16_5stars
Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Shouldn't've mentioned the wiring extension...

Kevin

OP
OP
Vicegrips

Vicegrips

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
not gainfully employed. Too old, been there done that.
Aha! I can see that...

Do you think that the fact that both the Curt pintle hook and the extension cord came from Amazon as well makes a difference?

Binfordtools

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Willys
Occupation
Automotive Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I have zero faith in any of the Amazon reviews! I've had several reviews canned for unknown reasons. In each, I methodically went through every single word and even inflection, just to ensure that I didn't violate any of their rules (i.e., "feelings") and found nothing wrong. Bottom line: Amazon is a dictatorship. Or better yet, the Soup Nazi.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
Here's your problem: you wrote " Using it on a off road capable trailer..." when you should have written " Using it on AN off road capable trailer..."
Sponsored