WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
It's a headlight - they'd have to have high beam or they're sort of worthless on the rural roads - at least they would be here.

Headlights have to have both low/standard and high beam capability.
Yeah, not sure they could get the DOT cert without high beam.
Sponsored

MoDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2017 JK
Had our first snow yesterday here in Upstate NY. Wet heavy stuff, as is usual for early season snow. It was also my first commute in snow with the Oculus headlights. Let's just say the heated lens replacements are already ordered, and I will have a sightly used set of standard Oculus lights for sale after they arrive.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
@ORACLElights this group buy code isn’t going to stack with any potential sales next week is it? I just put my order in and don’t want to be disappointed if I could have saved a few more bucks.

On a side note, I purchased these because of how impressed I am with the Non-heated version. I bought the 9” oculus for my wife’s JL and compared to the 7” high-powered led’s I put in my gladiator at the same time the difference is astounding, they are certainly worth the price difference between the two models. I’m excited to get these in and installed!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
@ORACLElights this group buy code isn’t going to stack with any potential sales next week is it? I just put my order in and don’t want to be disappointed if I could have saved a few more bucks.

On a side note, I purchased these because of how impressed I am with the Non-heated version. I bought the 9” oculus for my wife’s JL and compared to the 7” high-powered led’s I put in my gladiator at the same time the difference is astounding, they are certainly worth the price difference between the two models. I’m excited to get these in and installed!
We do not offer promotions to be stacked together. You are getting the best discount if you are using the Groupbuy discount however! :)

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Last few days! Just a reminder that the groupbuy ends on November 30th so get your order put in ASAP if you want to score one of the first sets.

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
This is why these cannot arrive soon enough. Just a little snow this afternoon on the front range and this is the result :facepalm:

B6B57A40-E721-4E06-A0EA-566451C2C9BE.jpeg

D64B9626-0F79-4F5A-B74D-82325F7410AA.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Is this plug and play with the Sport S or do you need to reflash?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I got sucked into this too. :CWL:
I have a problem.

This is why these cannot arrive soon enough. Just a little snow this afternoon on the front range and this is the result :facepalm:

Jeep Gladiator Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus D64B9626-0F79-4F5A-B74D-82325F7410AA

Jeep Gladiator Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus D64B9626-0F79-4F5A-B74D-82325F7410AA

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
If I end up keeping my Sport S instead of selling + buying a new JT, I'll be interested in the experiences next year and will decide about upgrading at that time
Sponsored