Sponsored

JsnJcksn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
No images to share, but both of mine have brown areas at 90 degree poInts. We’ll see how they hold up as the snow is flying today and both lens did not have buildup on them.
Sponsored

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Yikes. 😬 Looks like it's a QC problem.

Yeah, it's -15 and snowing here....so they're getting worked-out regardless!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hello all, I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are encountering this issue with your lighting. We will take care of this for you! Please shoot us an email to [email protected] with photos of the light(s)+ your order number so our customer service team can more quickly assist you. Thank you!

-Rachel

Evilmunky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Science
Email sent. Just noticed a burnt spot on my passenger light. Driver side still looks okay.

JsnJcksn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
No images to share, but both of mine have brown areas at 90 degree poInts. We’ll see how they hold up as the snow is flying today and both lens did not have buildup on them.
Jeep Gladiator Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus 27C65CDF-AE66-4CEB-8E28-2139F7687325

Jeep Gladiator Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus 04F950B8-80EB-4B52-83B5-6597BC15588A

Pics attached to post and email sent this afternoon.

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Took these on Sunday. Install was last week of December. They are degrading pretty quick. Have an email into @ORACLElights waiting on a response.

IMG_9796.jpg

IMG_9797.jpg

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
At this point, if I have to pull them, find more halogens to drop in, and send back the busted ones for another set, I will ask for a refund.

I was going to order a set of these but learned my lesson on the flush mount tail lights. Hope they get you guys taken care of soon.

EmmittFitzhume

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Looks like my return is getting delivered back to Oracle today. Eager to hear what they say after taking a look. Issue seems pretty widespread, but I would imagine folks without the issue aren’t posting about a non-issue. Anyone out there not having this issue with the heating element? Just curious.

Sponsored

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
I just ordered a set of these last week - worried...

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like my return is getting delivered back to Oracle today. Eager to hear what they say after taking a look. Issue seems pretty widespread, but I would imagine folks without the issue aren’t posting about a non-issue. Anyone out there not having this issue with the heating element? Just curious.
I almost feel glad I have been chasing a gremlin trying to tie the halo into factory DRL, since the heating element seems to run of the halo wiring mine only worked for one day. And now I just get 3 flashes from the DRL/Halo and then it shuts off… not an Oracle issue.

I’m now worried if I fix it the heaters will burn out of them.

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Just got my return authorization yesterday and they're getting sent out today. Yes, I had to put my halogens back in and now the waiting game begins.

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
How many folks have these installed and have had extended below-freezing issues WITHOUT having any of the burn issues? I'm just trying to get a sense for whether it's even worth installing right now or just returning.

Evilmunky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Science
How many folks have these installed and have had extended below-freezing issues WITHOUT having any of the burn issues? I'm just trying to get a sense for whether it's even worth installing right now or just returning.
I had them installed for about a week, temps varied from mid-20s through 40s. One light had burn marks the other was perfectly fine.
Sponsored