Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
True, I drove my last truck for 21 years and it was 4-5 years old when I got it. I plan on driving this one to the nursing home.
I am Going to be Buried in Mine! Let's just Hope and Pray it is out of Warranty!!
Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
put them in the bag and put them in the bed, they ARE NOT going to fly away and who is going to steel them??? I mean really unless someone loses theirs, it's not like every hard top doesn't have their own.

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
My concern was mostly with them sliding around, but so far (one trip with tops off), hooking them to the corners has been adequate.

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Get a soft top. Problem solved.
But those look even worse open then the SR does lol. I get why they designed it the way they did, but man it looks so goofy open.

ROC

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Your halfway to a soft top for that sunrider price. I’m gonna save up and get one come spring. Taking all these panels on and off all summer was very annoying plus a few rain scares had me convinced. For $800 the sunrider doesn’t make any sense to me that’s crazy money. I’ve seen mint soft tops for sale for 1200 if you don’t mind used. I seen a post on here before from a member who swapped his own quick release bolts for the soft top and removes the whole thing for a cleaner look.
Sponsored