Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
LoL Went by yesterday and saw the same three outside at Fullerton. I guess the sticker price is not motivating people to buy.
I was driving home on 22, and all 4 are still there. 3 on the lot, and I know the fourth is in the showroom, they put it there the day I went in.

I half want to call and be like, hey, I thought you said you they would all be sold by Monday!?

But yea - whatevs... I've got an LE in the oven... or actually, it's not in the oven yet. It's like on the counter about the go in the oven... or maybe not about to go in the oven, probably more like they bought the ingredients and they're thinking about making it, just not sure when...

:headbang:

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
I was driving home on 22, and all 4 are still there. 3 on the lot, and I know the fourth is in the showroom, they put it there the day I went in.

I half want to call and be like, hey, I thought you said you they would all be sold by Monday!?

But yea - whatevs... I've got an LE in the oven... or actually, it's not in the oven yet. It's like on the counter about the go in the oven... or maybe not about to go in the oven, probably more like they bought the ingredients and they're thinking about making it, just not sure when...

:headbang:
I feel you. I've been looking at the status of my sport daily. It has been 7 days since my VIN was created, and nothing has changed in status. I just want an estimated delivery date and I will be happy (for like two days then ill be like where the fuck is my Jeep) lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.