Garbage / Trash Can?

ElDirector

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I went super low tech. Plastic cup in the rear floor cup-holder. Dump at each gas stop. When the cup gets gross, it gets replaced.

Also keep a roll of poo bags for the dog handy. Works for larger "trash" items as well. Fill, tie off, and toss at next convenient trash can.

Have a few 30 and 55 gallons bags in the "tools" tote for trail cleanups, but that is a different topic.

JackieCanchan

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 2010 e36
Occupation
mechanic
It's convenient for me to use huge dumpsters, so I use dumpster rentals Lafayette LA. Why is this convenient for me? I work as a private builder and make repairs, so I order such containers for each work site. I put the construction debris in them. It is not convenient for me to put garbage in bags and then take two or three bags to the trash. Garbage containers save me time and effort. If someone also accumulates a lot of garbage, this solution might suit you well, too. Good luck!

Last edited:

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
What does everyone use to contain their rubbish in the JT/JL platform?

My last two JKUs I used one of these trash cans from Vertically Driven Products in the rear cup holders and loved it. Not finding a similar solution for the new platform yet though. Curious what everyone is using.
If you have a hard tonneau cover, this system worked very well. I have the Rugged Ridge Armis linex tonneau cover and it has clips on the front for locking the tonneau flaps. I bought a normal trash bag that you hang over the spare tire on a JL and used some clips to clip it to the tonneau. I used this system throught The Rubicon trail and it worked perfectly. No movement. Note: I crossed the rear straps on the bag to give it more stability. Here are some pics.

hJqGhq.jpg

3UX7hX.jpg

MF3Uxz.jpg

no room for trash !! lol. I wanted the Tonneau cover secured, so, I would get no movement in the rear..
hbOHNm.jpg
Sponsored