Not open for further replies.

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Perfect color for me as well, I love the gator color. Pays tribute to the wranglers military background and just looks badass imo. Now Manual or Auto:facepalm:
Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Yes it does
I wanted to ask you about your stable, but 1st thanks for the like, later on in this thread -- yea I can time travel, spooky huh ? So, your "stable of JEEPS + a F150 ? Planning to trade the F150 for the Gladiator or keep it for the "hard business" of real work and have the Gladiator for the FUN stuff ? Just curiosity for curiosities sake !

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I like green colors on Jeeps - but what if it was a matte finish like this Roamr Slantback 6 Commando?
50420038_10155732254456396_470102578777030656_o.jpg
i'd be down for flat army green or glossy army green, but sometimes that gator looks too dark gray for me.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I wanted to ask you about your stable, but 1st thanks for the like, later on in this thread -- yea I can time travel, spooky huh ? So, your "stable of JEEPS + a F150 ? Planning to trade the F150 for the Gladiator or keep it for the "hard business" of real work and have the Gladiator for the FUN stuff ? Just curiosity for curiosities sake !
If I were to get a Gladiator, I would most likely trade the JL & the F150. Theoretically, the Gladiator would take the place of both. I don't actually use the truck that often. Mostly in the spring getting stuff for the yard and such. The wife and I will be retiring in the not too distant future, so reducing vehicles might be a good idea. However, I will need to see one & drive it before a decision will be made.

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
i'd be down for flat army green or glossy army green, but sometimes that gator looks too dark gray for me.
I personally have always had black cars, the gator being darker hopefully is my transition from black to a new color lol Black looks soo good clean for all of 10 min of driving. No matter how careful I was with washing and waxing I always came up with swirl marks over time, which really ticked me off. 3M makes so many colors that wrapping the jeep in w.e you want down the road is always an option too. I can just picture this gator with satin black accents, wheels, etc and I can't wait!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If I were to get a Gladiator, I would most likely trade the JL & the F150. Theoretically, the Gladiator would take the place of both. I don't actually use the truck that often. Mostly in the spring getting stuff for the yard and such. The wife and I will be retiring in the not too distant future, so reducing vehicles might be a good idea. However, I will need to see one & drive it before a decision will be made.
That makes sense -- keep the G.C. for its size, comfiness and Drivability ! Heck with those 2 trade-ins your probably going to be getting a REFUND Check from FCA in the amount of $1500 ! ! ! :CWL: ;) !

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That makes sense -- keep the G.C. for its size, comfiness and Drivability ! Heck with those 2 trade-ins your probably going to be getting a REFUND Check from FCA in the amount of $1500 ! ! ! :CWL: ;) !
I wont be holding my breath!!

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I wont be holding my breath!!
Work it baby, work it ! The Ball is ALL in Your Court . . . just don't go in their looking all giddy like a kid in a toy store near Christmas ! Know when to "hold'em, know when to fold'em ! i.e.; know where the Exit Signs are, at all times, ha ! They'll be begging YOU for a second chance -- they'll be Drooling about the Resale Values of both your trade-ins ! :clap:
Of Course you already know this . ;)

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Work it baby, work it ! The Ball is ALL in Your Court . . . just don't go in their looking all giddy like a kid in a toy store near Christmas ! Know when to "hold'em, know when to fold'em ! i.e.; know where the Exit Signs are, at all times, ha ! They'll be begging YOU for a second chance -- they'll be Drooling about the Resale Values of both your trade-ins ! :clap:
Of Course you already know this . ;)
I rarely do the wheeling and dealing. The wife does that! They do not like seeing her!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I personally have always had black cars, the gator being darker hopefully is my transition from black to a new color lol Black looks soo good clean for all of 10 min of driving. No matter how careful I was with washing and waxing I always came up with swirl marks over time, which really ticked me off. 3M makes so many colors that wrapping the jeep in w.e you want down the road is always an option too. I can just picture this gator with satin black accents, wheels, etc and I can't wait!
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT.

I'm a little different, i've always had silver cars, and they're kinda boring now. So we just bought a BLUE van to have some color. I don't want to go Black because as you said, only looks cool for 10 minutes, then its dirty again.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Yeah I've had more black cars than anything else. Not sure why I keep subjecting myself to that. But damn they look better than anything else for a few minutes!
I had to learn to appreciate the subtle beauty of mud streaks on black paint, the somewhat dull film of dust and many days of rain that soften the caked on mud, making it run together and flake off in places. The darker spots where I brushed against it getting in and out and finger marks form closing doors.

It's not for everyone. ;-) And these ones are only kind of cruddy.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.