Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
yeah @FXB101 where's proof of LIFE?
I still find it amazing that a build finished on Monday was delivered to a dealer in Virginia ( I think that is where his profile says he lives) last night sometime.
I'll be excited to see pictures under natural light. It now 3:45 on the east coast. He must be out having fun. Hopefully he remembers to take pictures before dark.
Sponsored

FXB101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Camaro Z28, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator Sport S Max Tow
yeah @FXB101 where's proof of LIFE?
Cut and pasted from the other thread ...

Behold, a Gator in the wild.

Did my best to get some pictures with different levels of light, but there was really no place to escape the sun. Once they get the new tires and bedliner installed, I'll bring it home and try something different. Overall, I'm very pleased with the color and it looks spot on to what Glacier posted previously.

All the salesman came out when I pulled in; they had all been waiting like the rest of us to see the color in person and said they had to wave several customers away this morning who wanted to buy it.

I'm not terribly familiar with how to post images, so apologies in advance if I hose it up.

img_0306-jpg.jpg
img_0307-jpg.jpg
img_0308-jpg.jpg
img_0301-jpg.jpg
img_0302-jpg.jpg
img_0303-jpg.jpg
img_0310-jpg.jpg
img_0311-jpg.jpg
img_0316-jpg.jpg

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Did my best to get some pictures with different levels of light, but there was really no place to escape the sun. Once they get the new tires and bedliner installed, I'll bring it home and try something different. Overall, I'm very pleased with the color and it looks spot on to what Glacier posted previously.

All the salesman came out when I pulled in; they had all been waiting like the rest of us to see the color in person and said they had to wave several customers away this morning who wanted to buy it.

I'm not terribly familiar with how to post images, so apologies in advance if I hose it up.

img_0306-jpg.jpg
img_0307-jpg.jpg
img_0308-jpg.jpg
img_0301-jpg.jpg
img_0302-jpg.jpg
img_0303-jpg.jpg
img_0310-jpg.jpg
img_0311-jpg.jpg
img_0316-jpg.jpg
That's Gator green ,
Looks like Gobi to me.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks very different under fluorescent light. Why did I wait this long.. would have just went with Gobi.. damn.

received_429652391021741.jpeg

Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. In fact, the salesmen huddled around me said they had a few moments of panic when the truck came in because they thought it was Gobi.
Danm.. I'm super bummed now cause this looks nothing like the wayout or the swatch I posted so I'm super confused.
Did you check your paperwork? This is in fact gator?

Borg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
I agree. In fact, the salesmen huddled around me said they had a few moments of panic when the truck came in because they thought it was Gobi.
I like gobi but I really really want green I really hope it changes color in lights like driving during the day it's Gobi be driving at night it's green

FXB101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Danm.. I'm super bummed now cause this looks nothing like the wayout or the swatch I posted so I'm super confused.
Did you check your paperwork? This is in fact gator?
It's Gator. Could be the camera, could be the light. I'll get some evening pictures this weekend when I bring it home and I'm sure we'll start seeing some others come in with photos directly.

Sponsored

Boise_Brandon

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator (on order) 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Mopar parts manager
That's Gator green ,
Looks like Gobi to me.

img_0306-jpg.jpg
img_0307-jpg.jpg
img_0308-jpg.jpg
img_0301-jpg.jpg
img_0302-jpg.jpg
img_0303-jpg.jpg
img_0310-jpg.jpg
img_0311-jpg.jpg
img_0316-jpg.jpg
take a picture of the paint code on the driver side. you're right there

jkuhn1113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
It looks really good. The wayout pictures were taken inside and outside on a more cloudy day than when FXB101 took the photos of his. I’m very pleased with how different it can look like the sting gray color.

FXB101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
take a picture of the paint code on the driver side. you're right there
Those pictures were from a few hours ago; I'm not at the dealership at the moment. I called the salesman back to see if he could take a photo of the paint code for me so I could share it with everyone. Unfortunately, they already have it across the street for the bedliner. All he could say was, "It's definitely Gator."
Sponsored