Sponsored

Gator Green really does change color during the day.

Jarnaiz09

First Name
Julio Arnaiz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
O

Dang! I kinda like that look. I was gonna go with the Mopar winch guard but now you have me second guessing.
He does have the mopar front bumper correct? The guard is the little tube going above the bumper?
Sponsored

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
He does have the mopar front bumper correct? The guard is the little tube going above the bumper?
Yah. He has the Mopar bumper. The guard aka bull bar is what I meant.

this is pretty much the build I have in mind. I ordered colour matched top and flares. I’m going with the Mopar wheels as well.

502CAAF4-2AA4-4106-A709-25E54E0FA955.png

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I wonder how two 6” flanked by two 4” would look....
Before I bought all of this I compared four 4" and three 6" with a mockup, mostly to check the effect on the TrailCam view ...

Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jan 20, CP_124322, Three Mock LZR Lites (Front View)

Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jan 20, CP_124354, Three Mock LZR Lites (Trail Cam View)

Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jan 20, CP_122442, Three Mock SlimLites (Front View)

Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jan 20, CP_122630, Three Mock SlimLites (Trail Cam View)

You'll note I had the Mopar winch hoop back then--came with the bumper I bought off of Craig's List. Had to remove that because there wasn't clearance for the lights I selected. To be honest, the 4" look a bit small on the bumper. But I was mostly interested in minimal impact to the trail camera view ...
Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jun 20, CP_105203, Trail Came View

I bet two of each would look pretty sweet. You might do as I did and mock it up and see what you think. I used two existing holes for the outer two lights, which you'd have to give up, but drilling the OEM bumper was pretty easy for the inner two. Access to the mounting hardware with the winch installed was a little tricky, but I have a stubby flexible wrench set that made it barely possible.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Before I bought all of this I compared four 4" and three 6" with a mockup,

Jeep Gladiator Gator Green really does change color during the day. Gladiator, Jun 20, CP_105203, Trail Came View

mock it up and see what you think. I used two existing holes for the outer two lights, which you'd have to give up, but drilling the OEM bumper was pretty easy for the inner two.
Not likely to get the 6” between the 4” if the existing holes are used.

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Not likely to get the 6” between the 4” if the existing holes are used.
No, it definitely would not fit. I think that's how I described it.

Yeah, "I used two existing holes for the outer two lights, which you'd have to give up, but drilling the OEM bumper was pretty easy for the inner two."
Sponsored