GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Has anyone heard if the rubicon will come with a red or silver dash with Gecko?
Red, they'll all have Red
If I'm not mistaken the Mojito Wrangler Rubicons came with the silver dash. I'm thinking the same would apply for Gecko. If it was red you would look like you are driving around in a watermelon.
Not true. Nacho has the silver dash.
Punk'n started production with a silver dash then switched to red near the end of the run. I have no idea what that means for any of the other colors.

Personally, I would prefer the red with Gecko. It's not like anyone is trying to be subtle in their color choices so why go subtle inside the cab?
Sponsored

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Punk'n started production with a silver dash then switched to red near the end of the run. I have no idea what that means for any of the other colors.

Personally, I would prefer the red with Gecko. It's not like anyone is trying to be subtle in their color choices so why go subtle inside the cab?
For me the bigger issue is the red stitching. That was the reason I went saddle leather on my Punk’n. Made sure I got the gray dash and white stitching.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
For me the bigger issue is the red stitching. That was the reason I went saddle leather on my Punk’n. Made sure I got the gray dash and white stitching.
Yeah, wasn't a fan of the red with Punk'n. Orange and red don't go together as well as green and red at all. Plus the saddle leather looks awesome with orange.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
The main reason I wouldnt want a Rubi even if I could afford it. That red stitching not my thing. On my charger all the leather stitching is lime green. With Green center bezel.

Daniel Snider

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach-1, 2021 Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Sales, and generally being awesone
I sure hope Gecko is very close to your Acid Green. It should be close. Out of all of them I think yours is probably the best looking gladiator out there.

EDIT: Thanks for the additional pictures.
You are welcome... and thank you

Sponsored

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Any word yet on Gecko availability?

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
Not true. Nacho has the silver dash.
As the owner of a Nacho Rubicon, I can confirm. Cloth seats, and gray dash.

I'm not sure what makes FCA choose gray vs red for the Rubi dash, but body color seems to play a part. And Nacho was recent enough of a color that it's hard to chalk it up to early production snaffus like the Hydro Blue Rubi's that had the gray dash earlier in their production.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Nothing yet. Still waiting in the May order guide.
JL order guide is out on there forum. List Gecko on everything except the 392. I just wish it would hurry up and hit the Gladiator!

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
JL order guide is out on there forum. List Gecko on everything except the 392. I just wish it would hurry up and hit the Gladiator!
Where do the order guides even come from? Wonder if we can hit up whoever posts them and see what's going on.

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Where do the order guides even come from? Wonder if we can hit up whoever posts them and see what's going on.
My gues is the great and all powerful Oz will show it by Friday...hopefully the man behind the curtain and Jeep will show Gecko available.

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
While I don’t think I’d want Gecko (no offense), I’m rooting for you guys. Jeep offers too many shades of gray, and not enough colors. We need something like Gecko green to brighten things up. :like:

Rocjeepn

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR 2017 JKU 2000 XJ FSJ
Hey all. New to the site. Just sold my 2020 Billet JTR and ready to order a new Gecko. Any updates out there? Think my dealer is getting annoyed with my asking if the color is open yet...! Lol

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Hey all. New to the site. Just sold my 2020 Billet JTR and ready to order a new Gecko. Any updates out there? Think my dealer is getting annoyed with my asking if the color is open yet...! Lol
Doesn’t seem to be. @MoparMike any news about the Geckos?