GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Email from my dealer Friday night in response to if he could order it yet or not:

"Yes , the Gecko color became available today ."
Thanks. I'll be getting ahold of a dealer in my area then. I'm in Indiana.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Ugh... I'm supposed to be placing an order right now but got the below back from dealer an hour ago.

"I just went in the system and tried to build gladiator again and the Gecko color is not showing at this time . I didn’t want you to make a trip here for nothing . Sorry for the inconvenience ."

Sponsored

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Ugh... I'm supposed to be placing an order right now but got the below back from dealer an hour ago.

"I just went in the system and tried to build gladiator again and the Gecko color is not showing at this time . I didn’t want you to make a trip here for nothing . Sorry for the inconvenience ."
“Unlike”

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Called two dealers. Nothing showing as of right now. Getting a little worried that it won't happen.
I guess we'll see what's what when this months order guide gets posted. I would assume we have to go by that. I'm not going to be happy if they don't do Gecko for the Jt.

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
I guess we'll see what's what when this months order guide gets posted. I would assume we have to go by that. I'm not going to be happy if they don't do Gecko for the Jt.
If they don’t it will be bittersweet to me. On one hand I love my Punk’n, but Gecko has always been my favorite Jeep color. So if they don’t make Gecko available on the JT I guess I will save a lot of hassle and cash!

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
If they don’t it will be bittersweet to me. On one hand I love my Punk’n, but Gecko has always been my favorite Jeep color. So if they don’t make Gecko available on the JT I guess I will save a lot of hassle and cash!
Yeah, your JT is pretty much the exact one I wanted. I foolishly waited for the brake controller only to see Punk'n cancelled. Wasn't particularly happy abou that. I think I may potentially like Gecko even more than Punk'n (Orange is my favorite color) so Jeep deciding not to offer it will be strike 2. I guess announcing they are dropping the price by 10k to compete with the bronco or adding mojito might be ok but if Gecko falls through I'm starting to assume it's a sign that I shouldn't be in a JT.