GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Well my wife just about killed me for getting my wheels already. I mean I was just trying to be prepared..... So the longer this delays I'm kinda good. Still need to figure out funds for lift and gears LOL. May need to start working Door Dash in the evenings LMAO.

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Well my wife just about killed me for getting my wheels already. I mean I was just trying to be prepared..... So the longer this delays I'm kinda good. Still need to figure out funds for lift and gears LOL. May need to start working Door Dash in the evenings LMAO.
Just plan on renting the JT out for proms, senior photos, Instagram shoots, rap videos, etc. The wheels are an investment to increase the return. Tell the wife that at least.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
So I just saw a post on the FB Gladiator group that a few people were able to get their order in for a Gecko Gladiator. But it closed already yesterday. If this is the case this will probably be the rarest color Jeep in their history.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
So I just saw a post on the FB Gladiator group that a few people were able to get their order in for a Gecko Gladiator. But it closed already yesterday. If this is the case this will probably be the rarest color Jeep in their history.
I'm hoping that it opens back up for at least through May.