Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
That and the Build Sheet PDF and Window Sticker PDF. ABout every hour lol
Do you have the build sheet PDF link? If its not found, does it just got to an error page on the Jeep site?
Sponsored

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Love the trucks guys. I really enjoy my gobi, but I must say I am a little jealous of seeing you all with your nice Geckos. Green is my favorite color. Have never had a green vehicle.

Sponsored

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
I’d be grateful if you could share what you ordered and any tips on the process when/if you paint the panel.
For sure! I ordered 2 of the Mopar paint 5oz “touch up” cans. Still waiting for them to come in but I’ll document the process.

Part number is Mopar 68154427AB Paint - Spray PFM

You’ll also want a clear coat, 220 and 600-1000 grit sand paper.

Lucky

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Project Manager
Was just told I am in E status "framing". Whatever that means...
That means they're starting to build it. E, F and G are all Build statuses. Framing, Paint and Trim. I think JB is when the truck is sent to get to spray in liner or other "vendor" options.

Cae0506

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU (sold)
Okay, I admit to that too... LOL
I did get this from Chat just now:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the trim stage (engine and interiors) of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Mine went from that to shipped and on its way to dealer within 2 days

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
For those of you that might have missed out on ordering a Gecko Green Gladiator, I found a Mojave and 2 Rubicons at local dealership. Evans Arena in Dayton, Ohio. If it weren't for the fact that I had already ordered one, I would have stopped in and picked up one. Also, this isn't where I ordered mine at.
3 GECKO Rubicons on e-bay right now at BOARDMANCDJR.com in Ohio. If you didn't get to
order one, more dealer vehicles will be popping up, especially on e-bay. Hopefully with no
mark ups on pricing.

Sponsored

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
3 GECKO Rubicons on e-bay right now at BOARDMANCDJR.com in Ohio. If you didn't get to
order one, more dealer vehicles will be popping up, especially on e-bay. Hopefully with no
mark ups on pricing.
Thank you for sharing. I actually have a Mojave on order. Just exciting to see them in the wild now.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I suspect his dealer is full of it but there's a guy on FB that says he placed an order for a Gecko JT the other day that will be put through as soon as MY22 orders open up.

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
I just got finished chatting with Jeep Chat to find out the status of my Mojave. I was told that is has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. Currently there is no dealer ETA yet. I was originally told that 10/7 would be my estimated ship date. I received an email a week or so ago from Jeep saying there is an estimated ship date of 10/27. Hopefully it will be soon.

Godzilla

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just got finished chatting with Jeep Chat to find out the status of my Mojave. I was told that is has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. Currently there is no dealer ETA yet. I was originally told that 10/7 would be my estimated ship date. I received an email a week or so ago from Jeep saying there is an estimated ship date of 10/27. Hopefully it will be soon.
Mine sat in that status for about a week. Hopefully yours doesn't take as long. Somewhere in the shipment phase now.