GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
I suspect his dealer is full of it but there's a guy on FB that says he placed an order for a Gecko JT the other day that will be put through as soon as MY22 orders open up.
I saw that and don't believe it. I didn't want to keep giving him bad news.

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Ended up blowing the capacitor on my garage door opener last night trying to program the homelink button in the JT. Closest place that had them in stock was about 45min away in a town I never go to and there's really no reason to ever go there unless you live there. Get out the truck at the place and as soon as I walk through the door my phone dings. "What are you doing in Zachary?"

Friend that I never see saw me driving by and knew it was me. There's no sneaking around in this thing.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Ended up blowing the capacitor on my garage door opener last night trying to program the homelink button in the JT. Closest place that had them in stock was about 45min away in a town I never go to and there's really no reason to ever go there unless you live there. Get out the truck at the place and as soon as I walk through the door my phone dings. "What are you doing in Zachary?"

Friend that I never see saw me driving by and knew it was me. There's no sneaking around in this thing.
Take it from me though. Everyone is going to say i saw you someplace because they saw a green jeep. People mix me up between challengers and chargers all the time.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 1633547110670

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 1633547420007

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Take it from me though. Everyone is going to say i saw you someplace because they saw a green jeep. People mix me up between challengers and chargers all the time.
I was going to say it's unlikely because of how different the wrangler and gladiator are but the challengers and chargers are pretty damn different too.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Finally got my build sheet from https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing and it looks like all I ordered.
Going to have to take it to pick up so I can check everything against it...
No, I don't trust dealers much...
I don't know if you ordered the floor mats or not but they are being removed from peoples orders right now. I didn't notice until I had driven 200miles away from the dealer but they are mailing me a check to refund on the floor mats.

Sponsored

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
I don't know if you ordered the floor mats or not but they are being removed from peoples orders right now. I didn't notice until I had driven 200miles away from the dealer but they are mailing me a check to refund on the floor mats.
Ok, I thought it was really strange that this window sticker at the top of the page had a -$165 line item for deleting all-weather mats.

NoneMoreBlk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 4Runner, 2021 Gladiator Sport S
Heard from my dealer on Saturday (10/2) that my Gecko finally hit D1 status! ETA by the "end of the month". Jeep Chat says "all parts recieved, ready to schedule"

Ordered 7/20
D1 - 10/2

Manual trans, Tan interior
CWG, regular tow package
Popular equip, aux switches, dual top
Limited slip rear diff

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Heard from my dealer on Saturday (10/2) that my Gecko finally hit D1 status! ETA by the "end of the month". Jeep Chat says "all parts recieved, ready to schedule"

Ordered 7/20
D1 - 10/2

Manual trans, Tan interior
CWG, regular tow package
Popular equip, aux switches, dual top
Limited slip rear diff
You may be the oldest Gecko order on here. Got me by 4 days.
I will say it still looks like they are cranking out the Sports. Past 2 days thats the bulk of their builds according to Crypto

NoneMoreBlk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 4Runner, 2021 Gladiator Sport S
You may be the oldest Gecko order on here. Got me by 4 days.
I will say it still looks like they are cranking out the Sports. Past 2 days that's the bulk of their builds according to Crypto
I think there were 4-5 on here that ordered before me, but definitely seem to be the last of the July orders (and some August orders) to get any movement. That's what I get for ordering a manual transmission AND the cheap trim level.

Godzilla

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Yep, I ordered 7/16. Supposedly being shipped and only have a 10/4-10/18 arrival window.
Sponsored