Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I just ordered my Gladiator and while waiting got a pack of 25 ducks. I was so excited to duck other Jeeps until reading @KurtP ’s story. Guess I’ll just offer them to people I happen to see getting in or out of their Jeeps now. It’s a shame because that’s not the same and I think finding one would be more fun and I don’t usually go out of my way to interact with strangers. But I conceal carry also and can’t imagine having to draw on someone over an insane reaction to a nice gesture appreciating their vehicle.
Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I just ordered my Gladiator and while waiting got a pack of 25 ducks. I was so excited to duck other Jeeps until reading @KurtP ’s story. Guess I’ll just offer them to people I happen to see getting in or out of their Jeeps now. It’s a shame because that’s not the same and I think finding one would be more fun and I don’t usually go out of my way to interact with strangers. But I conceal carry also and can’t imagine having to draw on someone over an insane reaction to a nice gesture appreciating their vehicle.
Do NOT let people like that win.

You should continue to spread the “anonymous“ cheer without fear. While it may make you pause for a brief moment, I truly believe that vast majority of people are good and will appreciate your gesture. I know I would.

like anything else in life, stand up for the good. This is good. Don’t ever lose it.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
My kids and I have done that a couple times and so far its been ok. They get a kick out of the whole idea, and at their age who wouldnt.

But there are people out there like osprey that just dont have it all together. And when someone is the type that goes out of their way to find ways to feel affronted and combine it with an expensive piece of property, they just cant process things in a rational way and it can go badly.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
My kids and I have done that a couple times and so far its been ok. They get a kick out of the whole idea, and at their age who wouldnt.

But there are people out there like osprey that just dont have it all together. And when someone is the type that goes out of their way to find ways to feel affronted and combine it with an expensive piece of property, they just cant process things in a rational way and it can go badly.
They are the vast, vast, vast minority. I always remind myself that we are all very different ....but have faith that the vast majority of us are good. Good will always win over bad.

Once we lose sight of good .....wellllllll. Keep on Ducking. Your little girl will thank you later in life.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
They are the vast, vast, vast minority. I always remind myself that we are all very different ....but have faith that the vast majority of us are good. Good will always win over bad.

Once we lose sight of good .....wellllllll. Keep on Ducking. Your little girl will thank you later in life.
I hear ya. We’ve found other ways to have a good time with Jeep stuff.

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Osprey, if you call your Jeep a rig I imagine you take it off road, so you sling dirt on it, surely a branch or a bush or two has brushed up on it, rocks sliding on the skid plates, but the little rubber duck sitting on your “Rig” is offensive to you? Also “first time Jeep owners need to get a clue”, you think somehow you are superior to anyone else because your choice of car over the years? How dare someone try to spread joy your way. We all came into this world screaming and crying out our mothers, I guess some people never cheered up.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Osprey, if you call your Jeep a rig I imagine you take it off road, so you sling dirt on it, surely a branch or a bush or two has brushed up on it, rocks sliding on the skid plates, but the little rubber duck sitting on your “Rig” is offensive to you? Also “first time Jeep owners need to get a clue”, you think somehow you are superior to anyone else because your choice of car over the years? How dare someone try to spread joy your way. We all came into this world screaming and crying out our mothers, I guess some people never cheered up.
Right? As if this is everyone here’s first jeep. Hahaha. This is my third going back to when i got my license and a YJ.

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S

I need an excuse to head up to the mountains. Maybe we can duck each other (if that's acceptable these days). Guessing you have a few more weeks to wait, but seriously if I head up that way I'll give you a shout.

ilmostro

First Name
Angus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR
Just ordered some ducks and tags after reading about the odd douche that has a melt down if someone puts a little plastic toy on their consumer commodity.

I can't let that aggression stand unchallenged. Here comes some whimsy, Francis.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Right? As if this is everyone here’s first jeep. Hahaha. This is my third going back to when i got my license and a YJ.
It's my first Jeep :D