Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! B020AD2F-604B-48B0-813E-E9CB16F33CDF

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
The A.R.E. Topper has arrived and is installed. Took Atticus for a ride and he loved it. Installed a Black Armour Bed Mat to smooth things out and then a Bed Rug over that. His big noggin just fits through the rear window and occasionally he checks us out by sticking his nose through it..... I didn't like the four clamps on the install and replaced them with 7/16" case hardened cap bolts. His "nose art" was covering all the windows so had to wash them . With his size for now (until he gets older) he makes the leap into the rear with no problem.

.jpg

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Our Roxy (aka fuzzy pooch, aka mousey pooch) just turned 15 in September. She’s got terminal lung cancer and doesn’t handle car rides well anymore, but she used to love Home Depot runs in my old F150. All traveling is on hold until she crosses the rainbow bridge...

Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! 748F1AFE-1311-4A51-9306-3356089E224A

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
The A.R.E. Topper has arrived and is installed. Took Atticus for a ride and he loved it. Installed a Black Armour Bed Mat to smooth things out and then a Bed Rug over that. His big noggin just fits through the rear window and occasionally he checks us out by sticking his nose through it..... I didn't like the four clamps on the install and replaced them with 7/16" case hardened cap bolts. His "nose art" was covering all the windows so had to wash them . With his size for now (until he gets older) he makes the leap into the rear with no problem.

Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! 748F1AFE-1311-4A51-9306-3356089E224A
I love the "click for full sized version"........ Atticus IS the full sized version.

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Our Roxy (aka fuzzy pooch, aka mousey pooch) just turned 15 in September. She’s got terminal lung cancer and doesn’t handle car rides well anymore, but she used to love Home Depot runs in my old F150. All traveling is on hold until she crosses the rainbow bridge...

Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! 8C8EDABD-1FB0-42D6-8FCA-FA586A07F3C8
Roxy got her wings on Sunday. It was 15 years to the day between when my wife adopted her and the day she left us. The whole family is wrecked, but time marches on. We went for a drive yesterday just to get out of the house. We may do the same again today. COVID limits the number of places we can actually go.