OP
OP
Daeyis

Daeyis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR 6spd
did you look at that "weekend warrior" position where the first like 4 inches unfold, but it still remains tight for the rest of it?
No they only guy that was there when I rolled it out had no idea how it worked.
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
No they only guy that was there when I rolled it out had no idea how it worked.
It will do all that functional easy, yes works because systems approach. It's still not the hard top version.

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
2C2F46CB-3850-4C1B-B8F2-18B45A8FA437.jpeg

At WestWorld of Scottsdale this weekend (International Sportsmen's Expo show). Test drives of Jeep and Ram products also.

The above is an overland model.

IMG_20190324_115416588_LL.jpg

Lol. Like one person is going to read this...

IMG_20190324_111454461_LL.jpg

I got your back :)

Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I doubt it. That stuff is designed to withstand no roof. Probably impenetrable. I liked it. It's not awful like those first pics we saw in the light. Check this. There is one pic of the back seat up, one with the same see at down. Look how the color changes on that head rest. Another pic is blue jeans, black shirt, silver tool, on the back armest for a more true color. Wife dug the seats. A. Lot.
Damn my pictures were awful?

Haha. Yeah it was one of those colours that the pictures didn’t do it justice. But him sitting with blue jeans on the seat seems to show the colour better.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Damn my pictures were awful?

Haha. Yeah it was one of those colours that the pictures didn’t do it justice. But him sitting with blue jeans on the seat seems to show the colour better.
You know me to be rough with wordage, before I became the Continental and smooth. My apologies! You were early in the picture game and terrific plywood for getting the first shots! Thank you. Wife was just digging it in person and saw in my own pics how much the light matters to color shade. Guess what? Sunlight baby!!! One day soon. Gonna look great on all continents.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You know me to be rough with wordage, before I became the Continental and smooth. My apologies! You were early in the picture game and terrific plywood for getting the first shots! Thank you. Wife was just digging it in person and saw in my own pics how much the light matters to color shade. Guess what? Sunlight baby!!! One day soon. Gonna look great on all continents.
Haha I’m just messing. It’s all good, yeah it was defn one of those colours you gotta see in person.

Are you planning to get the Saddle?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Haha I’m just messing. It’s all good, yeah it was defn one of those colours you gotta see in person.

Are you planning to get the Saddle?
I'm totally confused at this point. What I think is buy an old jeep truck to slake the thirst from the Arabian desert of waiting hell. Then see what a Global Edition JT costs. I'm still either cloth stock rock with a Walmart seat cover in white, silver sleak overland, or Rubi with kick hell yeah saddle and green like my original Sahara of yesterday's. I hope I am too broke to decide and stuck in a resto for a couple anums. Would I buy saddle? Without an eye blink and before my tea sweats.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'm totally confused at this point. What I think is buy an old jeep truck to slake the thirst from the Arabian desert of waiting hell. Then see what a Global Edition JT costs. I'm still either cloth stock rock with a Walmart seat cover in white, silver sleak overland, or Rubi with kick hell yeah saddle and green like my original Sahara of yesterday's. I hope I am too broke to decide and stuck in a resto for a couple anums. Would I buy saddle? Without an eye blink and before my tea sweats.
Lol. I'm going saddle gator, then when I win a scratch off for 5k, I'll get custom khatzkim alligator seat covers and sell my saddle seats to somebody.

YEAH!

Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Lol. I'm going saddle gator, then when I win a scratch off for 5k, I'll get custom khatzkim alligator seat covers and sell my saddle seats to somebody.

YEAH!

Haha yup I’m in the Saddle/Gator boat as well, but if for some reason I change my mind and go from a Rubicon to a Sport S it will be Gator/tan cloth.

Currently leaning towards the Rubicon, but pricing, and my decision if I’m buying a summer car will determine if I stick with the Rubicon or go Sport S

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
That is an awesome plan.

If you lived here in FL, doubt you would still want gator skinz though
Sponsored