First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Wannabe Four Wheeler
Also went with Line X Premium. Scuffed it up the same day hauling something or the other. Added a DeeZee custom fit heavy weight rubber bedmat. Works beautifully and I'm not worried about denting the bed. Line X can still dent.
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
A rubber bedmat is quite helpful if you have people "helping" that don't give a damn about abusing someone else stuff. I have a dent in my MJ bed that way, a jackass tossed a 50 Cal barrel in bed of my truck. If I didn't have Line-X spray in I'd probably had a hole though bed. If I had bed mat too probably no dent.

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
That's why I went for a drop in bed liner, covers the wells too. I think the rusting problem is a old wive's tale, perhaps in already condemned rust buckets. I've been running them for forty years, and no rust ...... in the Northeast too. NO dent's and no rust, and cheap enough to replace it it is compromised. Sorry, not sorry. Torn too many spray ins up over the years, and learned my lesson. https://ruggedliner.com/rugged-truck-bedliners/2020/jeep/gladiator

DSCF2935.JPG

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Roll on liner in my 02 Cummins. Haul a winters worth of firewood in the bed every summer from up on tug hill. Being from NY I know you know where that is. Drop in liners scrape the paint off and hold the salt in for it to rust and being separate from the metal, transfer the impact anyway. Old school technology. Easy to roll/spray more on in the event it gets scraped.

Thank's for assuming what I do or don't do with a truck though.
Spray in covers the paint so who cares
Sponsored