Gladiator Cover recommendations?

Triumph

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Can anyone recommend a cover for their gladiator.
Living in Florida looking for something that will hold up in time
Thanks
Sponsored

Bull Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sea-cups.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave Sting Grey. 2018 Audi S5
I'll recommend one not to get. I ordered a Cover Anything "gold" for $149. All the reviews on their site are amazing. Hmm. Supposed to be 4 layer etc. So I get it and it seems like one layer and its rather harsh material. Not impressed. I am not picking on them anymore than other options I saw online. Most seem to offer the same product to be honest. Probably a big factory in china. There are some better options but you start getting into $600 territory. So I started researching covers more and there is a big school of thought that covers can scratch paint when they are beating around in the wind, especially if dirt is trapped in there. So purists were saying make sure you car is clean before the cover. Uhh no. If I have to clean the jeep and avoid wind, whats the point of having a cover. Will never use it. I am going to try to return this. Meanwhile I am happy with my rain gear cab cover. Great quality. I think I will used that over my black hardtop in harsh weather and leave the hood to fend for itself

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Outdoor covers are generally worthless. I tried a few of them, including name brands ordered directly from the company, not Amazon China products.

OP
OP

Triumph

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Agree with you guys. Must have bought about a dozen which were used for my tr-6. Now having a black glad the pollen is killing it.
I think they all come from the same warehouse
Will go cheap again for the Florida sun kills it in 6 months. Tired of washing
Thanks for input

Nikol

First Name
Nikol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 Wrangler
Occupation
Coffee
Following a few car cover threads. We have to leave our beautiful blue Mojave Gladiator in our driveway in Florida (panhandle area) for months at a time, we live on the West Coast. Any amazing car covers? The cheap ones won’t hold up :/ Thank you!

Sponsored

dreston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
For a custom fit cover, I recommend covercraft.

Ravens63

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Fraud Examiner
I just ordered a CoverKing Storm that should be in by the weekend. Since it’s not a daily driver I want to keep it away from the pollen, especially after a fresh waxing. I’ll keep you posted

Bull Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sea-cups.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave Sting Grey. 2018 Audi S5
addendum to my post. I returned the subpar cover anything cover which I never even took out of the box. The company promotes "easy returns". After having to jump thru a couple hoops I finally got the return slip and eventually got refunded $92 of the $150 I spent. They make the customer pay shipping and a restocking fee. Ah but its in the fine print. Who does that in this day and age, especially when all I did was open the box. I pissed away $58 for the privilege of opening a box containing their poor product. Bad experience and shady outfit

Sponsored

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Outdoor covers are useless, all they do is scratch the paint. In no time you will not use it!

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I have rain gear cover but that only covers the cab portion. For a full coverage I am just using a cheapy cover that at least keeps the dust, etc off of it but I don't trust it for rain totally if I have the top and doors off. Figure it didn't cost that much if I get a year or so out of it ok. Wish I had a garage to put mine in (LOL)
Sponsored