Sponsored

Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aknowles09

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S Max Tow
How do I get my hands on one of these beauties? I don’t see it on the website?
Sponsored

bryanklay

First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 ford bronco, 2020 jeep gladiator overland
Occupation
Retired C-141/C-130 FE. now, 9th grade math instr
Jcr Offroad
in reading the description on the bumper i noticed the following
Backup sensors pulled from factory steel bumpers will need (4) qty Mopar part# 6MH85RXFAB to install sensors into the JCR bumper. my question is do i need to order that from jeep or can i order
Park Distance Bezel - Mopar (6UD40RXFAA)'thank you and have a great day
Bryan K. Lay

Aknowles09
the link for the bumper is :
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTRV.html

Aknowles09

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S Max Tow
Jcr Offroad
in reading the description on the bumper i noticed the following
Backup sensors pulled from factory steel bumpers will need (4) qty Mopar part# 6MH85RXFAB to install sensors into the JCR bumper. my question is do i need to order that from jeep or can i order
Park Distance Bezel - Mopar (6UD40RXFAA)'thank you and have a great day
Bryan K. Lay

Aknowles09
the link for the bumper is :
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTRV.html
Thank you!!

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Been waiting for Black Friday to place my order. Then it hit me, I'm not sure if the 1UP bike rack will clear the swing out latches due to the integrated hitch.

Picture stolen
f7f982e0-d6e3-4a4b-b9fd-74d114bdc196-jpeg.jpg

Maybe with an extension?
45620271494_4344cf7beb_b-jpg.jpg

Mouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Use an extension - should be no problem.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Been waiting for Black Friday to place my order. Then it hit me, I'm not sure if the 1UP bike rack will clear the swing out latches due to the integrated hitch.

Picture stolen
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 45620271494_4344cf7beb_b-

Maybe with an extension?
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 45620271494_4344cf7beb_b-
Yes, you will need an extension with the 1up.

bryanklay

First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
My new rear bumper is in the local area and i will pick it up on saturday.
Thank you JCR.
Have a great Day
Bryan K. Lay

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Any more updates? Where do you hook the safety chains?

Can the bumper be ordered without the light cut outs?

Also, are there snubbers towards the top of the swing out the press against the gate, or is all the weight put in torsion against the spindle and the latch?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Any more updates? Where do you hook the safety chains?

Can the bumper be ordered without the light cut outs?

Also, are there snubbers towards the top of the swing out the press against the gate, or is all the weight put in torsion against the spindle and the latch?
The safety chains hook underneath, no they only come with light cutouts, no snubbers on top, everything presses against the bumper itself.

bryanklay

First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jcroffroad
i have the bumper installed and i like how it looks. i am still working on the sensors for the back up system. they do work, but the sensors are not correct yet. i have a question. Now that the rear bumper is almost installed, i am looking at ordering the Adventure Carrier / Rear Bumper Swing-out for a spare tire, and the question is what is the setup for repositioning the rear camera?

20201129_152557.jpg

20201129_152525.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting Grey
Jcroffroad
i have the bumper installed and i like how it looks. i am still working on the sensors for the back up system. they do work, but the sensors are not correct yet. i have a question. Now that the rear bumper is almost installed, i am looking at ordering the Adventure Carrier / Rear Bumper Swing-out for a spare tire, and the question is what is the setup for repositioning the rear camera?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 20201129_152525

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 20201129_152525
It goes on the center of the spare tire. You would remove the camera from the tailgate, the kit will include a wire extension harness and brackets to mount the camera onto the center of the spare.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Jcroffroad

You'd want the JT version of this kit. It includes the option to mount your plate on the swing too If you like.
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/LPRLC2.html

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
@JcrOffroad a couple of questions for you.

1. How wide is the rear step portion of this bumper? The stock bumper is pretty narrow and does not give much footing when climbing up on it. Any chance you have a pic looking down on it?

2. What is the distance between the tailgate and the end of Adventure Carrier when you swing it out? Put another way, what is the distance of the arc when opening the swing out? I'm trying to figure out if it would interfere with my trailer's jack.

3. What sliders are on the red truck used on your site for this bumper?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
@JcrOffroad a couple of questions for you.

1. How wide is the rear step portion of this bumper? The stock bumper is pretty narrow and does not give much footing when climbing up on it. Any chance you have a pic looking down on it?

2. What is the distance between the tailgate and the end of Adventure Carrier when you swing it out? Put another way, what is the distance of the arc when opening the swing out? I'm trying to figure out if it would interfere with my trailer's jack.

1. What do you mean specifically by rear step? I took some shots of what I think you may be talking about...

2. This is going to be hard to really give you a solid answer on as the tire size and offset will really change this a bit. Here is a measurement from just under the taillight where the spindle will go out the corner of the bumper. (So a ~27" radius of just the carrier itself.) Swinging this measurement out may help you with a rough estimate. In our experience, if you don't have a setback jack it will be an issue.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTSL-CRL.html

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 20201130_145649
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 20201130_145654
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 20201130_145632

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
1. What do you mean specifically by rear step? I took some shots of what I think you may be talking about...

2. This is going to be hard to really give you a solid answer on as the tire size and offset will really change this a bit. Here is a measurement from just under the taillight where the spindle will go out the corner of the bumper. (So a ~27" radius of just the carrier itself.) Swinging this measurement out may help you with a rough estimate. In our experience, if you don't have a setback jack it will be an issue.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTSL-CRL.html

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator dual swing rear bumper prototype renderings. 20201130_145632

Perfect answers, thank you! Any chance you could give me the same measurement as pictured here in my reply for the Crusader sliders? I had your Crusader bumper on my JKUR and loved it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.