Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hi, I’m looking for the front lower shock bolts/flange nuts for the Mojave. I believe they are M14x2.0 75mm bolts where the Rubicon has smaller M12-1.75 X 70mm.
Do you have a part number for these larger ones? And the nut?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
The only part # that is showing is for the lower Bolt # 6512810AA

It looks like this
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1669257601466

The lower Nut and upper hardware is still all MIA , Sorry

- Benny

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I feel like this has been asked before but I can't find the answer. Are the Grey Dash Panel trim kits from the Mojave available to order? I would like to swap out the red on a Rubicon JL.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
I feel like this has been asked before but I can't find the answer. Are the Grey Dash Panel trim kits from the Mojave available to order? I would like to swap out the red on a Rubicon JL.
Hi Matt,
You can find these here
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-passenger-air-bag-door-6zq36wayaa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-instrument-panel-bezel-6zq37wayaa

We will add them to the first post.
Photo for reference
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1675988970590

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

BRYKSTR

First Name
Jarod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 1992 MJ, 1989 MJ, 1988 MJ, 1987MJ,1986 MJ
Occupation
Fleet mechanic

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hey Benny, looking at getting the upper and lower front shock mounts for the mojave shocks to convert my sport s. Looked through your list and your website before I commented on here. I believe I found the upper but would like to verify before I order what I think I need.

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-hex-flange-head-screw-mounting-6513389aa
Hi Jarod,
I updated the first post with this info

Front Shock Upper Bolt -https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem...-screw-mounting-m14x2-00x130-6513389aa?c=az0x
Front Shock Lower Bolt - https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-hex-head-screw-m14-x-1-50-6512810aa?c=az0x
Front Shock Lower Nut - https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-hex-flange-lock-nut-6104719aa

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I made a mistake today - I assumed. COLD air coming in as I speak, temps dropping through the day, storm headed in and my wife wants her Jeep for doctors and other stuff tomorrow.
So I bundle up, position her JLU Rubicon 4xe so I can get all the way around it, turn the wheels hard left and proceed to drill out POM rivets and cut the christmastree retainers in preparation for the genuine MOPAR splash guards that came at 7pm last night.
The splash guards are clearly marked PHEV. Cool, then they are absolutely for a PHEV Wrangler.
Nope, they aren't. Not even close.
In fact, the fronts are an exact match to the splash guards on my JT Overland! I held them up and yup.
I told my wife, sorry, honey, they aren't even close, can't even make them fit, no way at all. They are WAAAY off. I told her the fronts were a match to my JT and she asked if I had good ones on my truck - yeah, sorry, it's had them on since about 2 hours after bringing it home.

Crap, so I open the rear ones and hold them up - same thing, not even close.
And it's not a matter of steps, rock rails, or any other accessory - the shape is just all wrong. Glad I didn't pull the rear wheels off and start taking that apart.

So I wonder - was there a change for the 2023 model to make it more like the non-PHEV version?
The fronts are a perfect fit for a Gladiator Overland.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_092730

This is with the guard against the brace inside the wheel well as far back as it goes. It's not even close to touching the steps and it is way off from touching the outer part of the fender flare where the rivets go -

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_092807

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_092818

Not even close to touching edge of fender flare and the step is a good 3/4" away.
They are the wrong shape.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_092827

Same for the rear - if the bolt farthest into the wheel opening were installed, this is where the outer part would land -

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_093610_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_093635

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_093621_HDR

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Bill, I think that for Rubicon models with high flares they are all the same and for sports and lower trims there is a difference when it comes to a 4xe. Please send me your order number, I will send you a return label and we will swap them out.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
- Benny

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I see I latched onto the wrong thread in your section. Sorry 'bout that.
Order #145056111

What I have found -
Fronts and rears don't fit - not even close for fronts or rears.
The fronts, 82216082 appear as if they'd be a perfect fit for a Gladiator Overland.
Obviously rears are totally different JT to JL

Confusing is the fact that no MOPAR parts seller on line differentiates 4xe save for one - and they give the number I got - and they say they fit ALL 4xe JLs

They say the 82216082 fit as follows -
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1676503059160

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1676503087378

When I put in 2023 Jeep Wrangler JL - this comes up. There is NO choosing Rubicon, Sahara, etc. -
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1676503261964

That MOPAR seller says that part number 82215332AB does NOT fit Rubicon, etc.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1676503393086

So what I am seeing is that this part number fits only Sahara and Sport, where the ones I got fit any 4xe - but clearly they do not.

I'm beginning to believe that MOPAR doesn't make a front or rear splash guard that fits a 4xe Rubicon.

Making it even more fun - when I plug in the VIN to confirm - "sorry, VIN not found".
So MOPAR disavows making and selling a 2023 4xe Rubicon Wrangler. Well, maybe not, but I can't figure out the correct parts even doing searches of all of the part numbers and looking at every online MOPAR seller I can find.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_141620_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 20230215_141545

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Thanks Bill, I will send the label in a few minutes.

What I am finding is that the 4xe Rubicon would be treated as a standard Rubicon and at this time Mopar does not offer any splash guards for a Rubi. We will update our 4xe listings to reflect this.

Once the parts are sent back we will issue a full refund.
Sorry again about this,
- Benny

Sponsored

GrizzlyBrown

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon; 2018 JLU Rubicon; 2006 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
@AllMoparParts.com - Thanks for posting all these part numbers! When I click on the knuckles, it shows that the knuckles are for RHD. I'm curious if it is the same for either one.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
@AllMoparParts.com - Thanks for posting all these part numbers! When I click on the knuckles, it shows that the knuckles are for RHD. I'm curious if it is the same for either one.
Yeah no problem! I see that too but thats a mistake in the 3rd party data. They are correct for LHD.

- Benny

norville

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator
Benny, do you have any info or part numbers for the clamps and retainers for Mojave res shock hoses?

Pic

Capturemoj.JPG

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Bob,
It appears that mopar is selling the shock, reservoir hoses and brackets as one entire assembly. I would try reaching out to Fox directly as this is most likely supplied from their end.

- Benny

mjheintz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Hello what is the drivers seat part numbers?
HI there-I have a related question. I recently bought a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave used, and it was great when i first bought it, but over time the drivers seat seems to be giving off some smell from the prior owner, which appears to be coming from the lower seat cushion. Nothing i have tried has eliminated the odor, so i am now looking to change things out. I have heated black leather seats inside along with the Mojave logo stitched in the back rest. I see several schematics and options for seat part numbers but am not sure which cushion cover is correct for my trim package? Also I am not seeing the cushion itself available for sale?
Sponsored