AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Anyone else having issues with the parts being back-ordered or excessively long time to arrive? I ordered the dash-pad and vents on 29 Sept and I am being told the vents have still not arrived. I don't doubt this or think they are lying but just curious if anyone else is having this issue?

Yes we are :) Its been like this for the past 6-8 months. All of Mopar's suppliers are still experiencing the repercussions of COVID.

We appreciate everyone's patience during these times,

- Benny
Sponsored

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
I'm looking to install a rear bumper with spare tire carrier on my Mojave, I'd like to buy a single OEM Mojave wheel and center cap to use on the spare. I don't see an image of the 6 spoke flat black 2020 OEM Mojave wheel on the parts list. Can you confirm the part number and cost for the 6 spoke wheel.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List wheelstire

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Heya @AllMoparParts.com Benny! Is the center console lid for the Mojave w/ Orange stitching still showing Dec 7 est. availability, by chance?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
I'm looking to install a rear bumper with spare tire carrier on my Mojave, I'd like to buy a single OEM Mojave wheel and center cap to use on the spare. I don't see an image of the 6 spoke flat black 2020 OEM Mojave wheel on the parts list. Can you confirm the part number and cost for the 6 spoke wheel.
Hi,
The links in the first post are correct.
Here is the wheel https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-aluminum-wheel-6pj78vxwaa And the cap https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-wheel-center-cap-1lb77rxfac

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi,
The links in the first post are correct.
Here is the wheel https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-aluminum-wheel-6pj78vxwaa And the cap https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-wheel-center-cap-1lb77rxfac

Thanks,
-Benny
Hi Benny,
The link you included is for a 6 spoke wheel? I don't mean to repeat myself but I just don't see that on the original image, but your confirming it is for a 6 spoke wheel that matches my photo, correct?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny,
The link you included is for a 6 spoke wheel? I don't mean to repeat myself but I just don't see that on the original image, but your confirming it is for a 6 spoke wheel that matches my photo, correct?
The link is correct and the 3rd party diagram is not. Sorry for not clarifying this earlier.

Thanks,
-Benny

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The link is correct and the 3rd party diagram is not. Sorry for not clarifying this earlier.

Thanks,
-Benny
That's what I needed to know, thanks!

MojaveAZ2020

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Training Manager
Do the Mojave hoods come painted? Wife just called and said a ladder just fell on ours.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Just wanted to say thanks Benny! Vents showed up yesterday and I threw them in this morning. Just what the interior needed!

Hi Tim,
Since photos of these are lacking would you mind if we used yours in our product listing?

Thanks,
- Benny

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Heya Benny,

Just wanna give a heads up to anyone that is thinking about ordering the Mojave armrests for their cloth interior Mojave's....they do not fit. At all. I ordered a set from you and they have completely different door panels. These are only good for people that already have a leather interior. Just thought people should know so they don't order them thinking they can add them like I did. Cheers.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Heya Benny,

Just wanna give a heads up to anyone that is thinking about ordering the Mojave armrests for their cloth interior Mojave's....they do not fit. At all. I ordered a set from you and they have completely different door panels. These are only good for people that already have a leather interior. Just thought people should know so they don't order them thinking they can add them like I did. Cheers.
What?! Please explain as I am about to do this...I ordered cloth seats but want leather trim.......

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Heya Benny,

Hi,

I am sorry if you were misled in any way but I can imagine this would not be compatible. If you need to return them its not a problem , Let me know.

- Benny
Sponsored