Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
So far, I've ordered the Mojave center console, Dash pad, front door armrests, and the rear door armrests. Excited to install these on my Mojave to complete the interior look, without having to have leather seats!
I ordered cloth too, want to do what you are doing....how much did all that cost?
Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
I ordered cloth too, want to do what you are doing....how much did all that cost?
$634.28 was the total. That is for:

-Instrument panel pad
-Front door armrests (2)
-Rear door armrests (2)
-Center console pad

Currently, there is no E-brake available and thats the last piece to complete the Mojave interior(I'm not gonna sweat it). I have a Goose-Gear backseat delete kit that I'm installing this weekend and I'll have my two cloth bucket seats in front. My perfect setup.

(Make sure you hit up ALLMOPAR in the Dm's to get a free shipping code for all parts for forum members)

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

-Instrument panel pad
-Front door armrests (2)
-Rear door armrests (2)
-Center console pad

Currently, there is no E-brake available and thats the last piece to complete the Mojave interior(I'm not gonna sweat it). I have a Goose-Gear backseat delete kit that I'm installing this weekend and I'll have my two cloth bucket seats in front. My perfect setup.

(Make sure you hit up ALLMOPAR in the Dm's to get a free shipping code for all parts for forum members)
When you get a chance can you throw up some pics?

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

-Instrument panel pad
-Front door armrests (2)
-Rear door armrests (2)
-Center console pad

Do the cloth seats have “MOJAVE” stitched in them?

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Yeah there are 4 on each side that are the same, 3 that attached the actual guard and then 3 bolts that attach the guard bracket to the frame rail. 2 of the frame rail bolts are different. One appears to be 3"-4" long and the other appears to be smaller than the rest.

Hi Carl,
See the attached diagram to see what we are working with. My only guess is #8 is the long one your speaking of.

- Benny

Attachments

dsgood78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - North Edition
Just wanted to say thanks Benny! Vents showed up yesterday and I threw them in this morning. Just what the interior needed!

Snapchat-1848279387~2.jpg
How do you like that particular cell phone holder? Been thinking about that one..

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
How do you like that particular cell phone holder? Been thinking about that one..
Honestly it's perfect for me, I had the same one in my JK.
Phone stays in place & doesn't shake. Perfect spot to see and use a short cord to charge from media hub.

They say it doubles as a cup holder but I don't think I'd try that.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
PSA Guys!

For those interested in purchasing the Mojave springs please note these springs do not come boxed from mopar therefore chips and scratches within the finish are to be unfortunately expected.

Thank you,
- Benny

Cyber.Rider

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Any chance the links or part numbers for the seats can be found? Love the orange stitching with the molle on the back.

Sponsored

dsgood78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - North Edition
Any chance the links or part numbers for the seats can be found? Love the orange stitching with the molle on the back.
THATS EXPENSIVE. But I’d want it too ...

Cyber.Rider

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
THATS EXPENSIVE. But I’d want it too ...
Yea. Figure it would be awesome to do. I need new seats anyways to get the OEM heated leather seats anyways. Will also need the headed steering wheel.

I also would like to know the part numbers for the rockrails for the bed on the Mojave.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Aaron,
Are you looking for just the coverings? Seat parts are all sold in pieces there are no assemblies.

- Benny

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Anyone else having issues with the parts being back-ordered or excessively long time to arrive? I ordered the dash-pad and vents on 29 Sept and I am being told the vents have still not arrived. I don't doubt this or think they are lying but just curious if anyone else is having this issue?

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Anyone else having issues with the parts being back-ordered or excessively long time to arrive? I ordered the dash-pad and vents on 29 Sept and I am being told the vents have still not arrived. I don't doubt this or think they are lying but just curious if anyone else is having this issue?
The center console pad is backordered till December as far as I know. The armrests seem to be available and the dash pads seem to be available.
Sponsored