Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Loved these guys and their tow capacity videos.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Hahaha... “let take off the freedom panels but wait... I can’t store them”.... umm there’s a bag dude.

Sponsored

gonzoy5

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Any cliffs notes? Synopsis is easier for me in list form.
Cliff Notes. Typocal TFL Apples to Watermelons review. I'm not a Jeep fanboy going to defend everything negative, but these guys constantly put half ass reviews.

Towing at the absolute limit and complaining about mileage. Most other reviews they stay off the tow limit. Complaining about nowhere to store tops, when they don't even mention the bag or the fact that they filled their STORAGE SPACE, with a decked unit. Complaining about a wierd panel. They do this all the time. Compared the Gladiator in Towing against a Full size and Super Duty truck. GEE What does everyone think the outcome was? They've done similar "Setup to fail" reviews to Tesla and Subaru as well.

Overall, these guys are usually biased in one form or another, so other than entertainment, these guys aren't worth much else.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Overall, these guys are usually biased in one form or another, so other than entertainment, these guys aren't worth much else.
Yes entertainment is what I get from them. Their video showing an 04 Teluride doing as well as a tricked out Grand Cherokee Trailhawk was amusing. In that the VW took longer to do everything and was not as smooth at anything

I have a feeling they'll be gushing over the Bronco though

GrubbyBaja

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 6-speed
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
After every Bad and Ugly point I would just think "OK, not an issue for me, especially the comfort (and I'm 6', 200 lbs with 34" inseam); I bought a very capable off-road truck, not an Escalade." The only point I fully agreed with was the lack of a power rear slide window. BTW, they were knocking the lack of LED lighting, yet they have the factory steel bumper. You can't get the steel bumper without the LED package from the factory. If they would have purchased the steel bumper with the vehicle, they would have had LEDs, unless something changed after the early releases. I was surprised with the comment about the engine being "satisfactory". Yes I would like to have more power and torque, but I also see the 3.6L as being satisfactory.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love their reviews. Nothing wrong with this review at all. Everything they said is legitimate.

Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love their reviews. Nothing wrong with this review at all. Everything they said is legitimate.
Except their quip about the freedom panels rattling around in the bed of the truck when there is a padded carrying case for them.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
Except their quip about the freedom panels rattling around in the bed of the truck when there is a padded carrying case for them.
I disagree. That is perfectly legitimate. The padded case takes up bed space and doesn't prevent them from moving around. Might protect them a bit, but I think it's pretty obvious that's not a perfect solution. One of the main reasons I went soft top.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
TFL has it's place for me. Mainly just giving me first look at new vehicles. Everything else is just fluff.

I do find it funny in another of their other recent videos where they said Ford cut them off from Press loaners and events because they published a video on the upcoming new Bronco they did not like.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
TFL has it's place for me. Mainly just giving me first look at new vehicles. Everything else is just fluff.

I do find it funny in another of their other recent videos where they said Ford cut them off from Press loaners and events because they published a video on the upcoming new Bronco they did not like.
That's a really bad look for Ford.

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
Bottom line:. It's a Jeep, it off-roads better than any other truck and is okay on the streets as well. Done!
Would expect no less ... middle of the road ... after TFL Studios being 'delisted' from Ford!

Ford really are starting to piss me off ... they need to come down from their high horse sometimes!
Sponsored