Sponsored

MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
These are reasons I have appreciated that my wife loved Grand Cherokees and the only thing that pried her out of a GC was a Wrangler.
GCs are crazy safe - and although a Wrangler won't beat or match the Grand Cherokee, it's still going to be safer than many things out there.
Trying to sell my one friend on Jeeps, hes going by outdated info about the reliability

I thought this would work as he’s all about saaaaafety features, but yeah, brick wall.

meanwhile gonna keep sharing this, someones gonna want one after seeing this
Sponsored

OP
OP

Turkeeslapper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
What name fog lights are they.
The off-road lights are from Amazon - Biglion

BIGLION.X 4 Inch Pair 160W 18800LM Amber Fog Lights Offroad Pod Lights Super Bright Amber Offroad Driving Light Pods Spot with Wiring Harness Super Bright IP68 12V 24V for Pickup trucks SUV ATV UTV https://a.co/d/3uvezVp

OP
OP

Turkeeslapper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
meanwhile gonna keep sharing this, someones gonna want one after seeing this

this is exactly why I shared. As sad as it is for the family, I wanted to make sure I shared how safe the Jeep is. My wife hated it before the accident, now she loves it and is trading in her Camry and ordered a Grand Cherokee 4XE.

MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
this is exactly why I shared. As sad as it is for the family, I wanted to make sure I shared how safe the Jeep is. My wife hated it before the accident, now she loves it and is trading in her Camry and ordered a Grand Cherokee 4XE.
Also know which way Im leaning when its time for a pickup truck

jimcasada

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport Gladiator
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
This was my wife's 2020 Jeep Cherokee last January, after a guy driving a 2000 Ford Explorer with no headlights at night, in the rain, ran off the roadway and t-boned her as she was waiting to make a turn. That car saved her life! The regular Jeep Cherokee is ranked the highest in crash testing of all the Jeep lineup. I tried to get her to go look for a new Jeep replacement, but she opted for a new 2023 Subaru Crosstrek, which is ranked even higher for safety than the Cherokee.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator = Tank! IMG_2727

Sponsored

OP
OP

Turkeeslapper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
This was my wife's 2020 Jeep Cherokee last January, after a guy driving a 2000 Ford Explorer with no headlights at night, in the rain, ran off the roadway and t-boned her as she was waiting to make a turn. That car saved her life! The regular Jeep Cherokee is ranked the highest in crash testing of all the Jeep lineup. I tried to get her to go look for a new Jeep replacement, but she opted for a new 2023 Subaru Crosstrek, which is ranked even higher for safety than the Cherokee.
Wow that is scary, and amazing how well it stood up. It doesnt look THAT bad, from this picture.

MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
Sorry that it happened, glad she's safe and it protected her.

Again, sending this to my friend, he's all about saaaaaaaaaaafety features, so with a story like this, it'll sway him

MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
Think I sold my older sister on a Wrangler btw, especially when ya factor in her Husband is trying to get her into it, this thread, customization and her two kids (9 and 6)

thanks Todd!

OP
OP

Turkeeslapper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Think I sold my older sister on a Wrangler btw, especially when ya factor in her Husband is trying to get her into it, this thread, customization and her two kids (9 and 6)

thanks Todd!
Glad all this info sharing has helped! Anyway we can help others be safe from the amount of unknowns out there...PLUS add to the Jeep family adds to the success!

MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
Glad all this info sharing has helped! Anyway we can help others be safe from the amount of unknowns out there...PLUS add to the Jeep family adds to the success!
Lets see how many converts I can make, talking my friend into test driving everything as its better than this:
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator = Tank! D9D21D1B-2963-4CA8-9D4C-08508193AF7A

Last edited:

Sponsored

BAWEsome

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2023
Occupation
Hospital logistics
On 3/23 I said goodbye to "Gladis" my 2021, Sting-gray BASE Sport Gladiator (I mean BASE - manually everything little 5" radio display). I made some updates to her including some larger tires, led headlights, and a steal bumper.

Coming home from work, someone traveling the opposite direction took a curve at an extreme rate of speed, slamming into a guardrail and bouncing across the centerline and into my lane head on as I was traveling about 50 mph (not sure how fast she was going but believe it to be well over 50). "Gladis" was a tank! The Hyundai Santa Fe that hit me blew up into pieces while "Gladis" took the beating head on keeping me (only one in my car) COMPLETELY safe. I walked away with 0 injuries just some minor soreness!

I immediately began my search and found "Connie" a 2022 black leftover Rubicon with just about every bell and whistle - big change from my base sport! Since picking her up on 3/31, I had added: 35's, the steal bumper (MUST HAVE), some offroad lights, tint, Hooke trail doors, and today my tonneau cover arrives!

Is it the steel Mopar bumper?

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
Well done, Gladis. You will live forever in our memories and recycled additions.

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Are all big trucks safe? Or are we saying the gladiator is safer than say a Tacoma or a Colorado?

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
It's mass and a solid frame. The mass takes the hit instead of transferring it. I worked fire department for 35 years, normally the heaver vehicle will fair better in a wreck.

OP
OP

Turkeeslapper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Is it the steel Mopar bumper?
No it was a replica from Amazon at about a 1/3 of the cost. When I got it, I prepped and sprayed it to ensure it wouldn't rust. Bought the same one for "Connie".
Sponsored