GOBI Gladiator JT Club

jeep671

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon COD MW3
I received my Gobi Rubicon Gladiator in mid June. I will be making additions very shortly. I will be placing an order for Clayton Offroad 2.5" Overland+ Lift-kit. My new wheels, KD137, will be arriving in about two weeks via ocean freight, and 37"x12.5R17 Cooper STT Pro MTRs are just waiting to be mounted. Once, I am done with this initial build, I will be taking GobiTron out in the trails here on Guam. I have only seen, on the road, 1 other Gobi Overlander Gladiator. I will be posting up how she looks after everything is installed!

Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club IMG-20200610-WA0012
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club IMG-20200610-WA0013
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club IMG-20200610-WA0014

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I received my Gobi Rubicon Gladiator in mid June. I will be making additions very shortly. I will be placing an order for Clayton Offroad 2.5" Overland+ Lift-kit. My new wheels, KD137, will be arriving in about two weeks via ocean freight, and 37"x12.5R17 Cooper STT Pro MTRs are just waiting to be mounted. Once, I am done with this initial build, I will be taking GobiTron out in the trails here on Guam. I have only seen, on the road, 1 other Gobi Overlander Gladiator. I will be posting up how she looks after everything is installed!
I ordered mine with black top and fenders because I just knew it would look better that way. I recently drove a rental that was a Gobi overland with painted top and fenders and now I am wondering if I made the right call. It looks really good.

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL

I had plenty of good times at tank farm with my JK. Enjoy

Sponsored

jeep671

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine with black top and fenders because I just knew it would look better that way. I recently drove a rental that was a Gobi overland with painted top and fenders and now I am wondering if I made the right call. It looks really good.
Thanks. My JK didn't have the painted finish and the plastic fades quickly out here, I decided to try it out.

jeep671

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had plenty of good times at tank farm with my JK. Enjoy
Hafa Adai ... Whereabouts are you located in the mainland? Taken my YJ, before I sold her, in there a few times. My first outing once my build is done will be in Dandan in Inarajan. I can't wait, it's going to be fun. I will make sure I post pics of it. The only frustrating thing about being here on Guam is waiting for the shipping. With this pandemic, shipping gets delayed from time to time.

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Has anyone ever seen a max tow sport S with colored fenders? My local dealer shows a window sticker with a gobi max tow and matching body paint colored fenders. First I’m hearing of it.

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
Has anyone ever seen a max tow sport S with colored fenders? My local dealer shows a window sticker with a gobi max tow and matching body paint colored fenders. First I’m hearing of it.
I just picked mine up this Wednesday and it has the body paint fenders. Getting ready to start my build!
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club 5C8A930E-BD78-4C66-BB7B-F8F947403234

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
I just picked mine up this Wednesday and it has the body paint fenders. Getting ready to start my build!
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club 5C8A930E-BD78-4C66-BB7B-F8F947403234
thats a beauty. I didn’t know they started allowing the max tow with the colored fenders. I really like the look.

Sponsored

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
thats a beauty. I didn’t know they started allowing the max tow with the colored fenders. I really like the look.
Thanks, I didn’t know about them either. I almost bought a gator altitude, but when I saw this one, and saw it came with the max tow, the deal was done.

First Name
Sully
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.xplorn4.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator; 2019 Wrangler; 2014 RzR 900
Occupation
Self Employed
Last edited:

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Does anyone know the Gobi (PUA) Paint color code in Hex or RGB, or Pantone? I saw this site, but it doesn't look right. https://webcolor.org/gobi-jeep-color-code/

My goal is to match printed vinyl.
If you have adobe illustrator you could drop and image of Gobi and sample it to get something close.
or possibly visit the vinyl printer and have them sample the color.
I’ll try to get it this weekend with AI and share.
Sponsored