First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
So I purchased the Mopar touch up pen for my gobi from Quadratec. Yes I know it’s a Jeep and it will get scratched eventually but I purchased it not too long ago and want to keep it nice for now. For some reason the pen does not match my paint. It’s more of a Gator color, but the pen does say gobi and the correct gobi part number. Did I did I do something wrong?

43DE7826-1167-47B8-AB38-DC4420A6332E.jpeg
Did you apply it or are you just looking at the paint in the pen? Paint can change color when it is dry vs wet.
Sponsored

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Did you apply it or are you just looking at the paint in the pen? Paint can change color when it is dry vs wet.
I applied it to my Jeep. It’s more of a greenish brown color after it dried.

JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Just pulled the trigger and ordered the Mopar hardtop headliner kit from my dealer. As I just purchased the Glad a couple weeks ago, they priced it at 10% over cost... which turned out to be about 18% off. I looked at hotheads and BAM (I think it's "BAM") and chose to go with the Mopar. The cost for the hotheads was actually $1 more (when adding the side panels and sound assassin strips) so I'm sort of pleased with getting the Mopar.

I'll be installing myself once it comes in... hopefully I'll have it by next weekend so I'll have a little project to do. I'll post pics, in case anyone is interested.

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
I recently touched up a med size scratch inside of the b-pillar my new sting grey JTR with a Mopar paint pen supplied by my dealer. Let's just say it's not a great match and I would hesitate to use it in a more conspicuous place on the truck.

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
I recently touched up a med size scratch inside of the b-pillar my new sting grey JTR with a Mopar paint pen supplied by my dealer. Let's just say it's not a great match and I would hesitate to use it in a more conspicuous place on the truck.
It’s more of a gold color for me now that it dried.

7B0BE2F2-C553-481F-B56E-D0315577038E.jpeg

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester

Sponsored

Liv2race

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2002 TJ
I rarely see a vehicle change that much with just a set of wheels. The JT just begs for new shoes. Those photos look like different vehicles.

Love the wheels :like: :beer:
Well, in all fairness it was a 2” lift also but yes. Night and day. We love it. Thanks!!!