First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku rubicon
Occupation
manufacturing
my wife keeps looking at the wagoneers. they sure are nice. gupton does deals on the wagoneer just not the grand. she wants one but currently they seem to be having some issues as most new things do. maybe in a year or 2

OP
OP
Terminus33

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
If I had the disposable income I would love one just to be pampered. Lol. I would for sure get one over the Esclade or Navigator or any of the European equivalents. I say that fully aware Stelantis is European but you get the idea.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
wonder if it will last. Toyota ran the Land Cruiser as a stealth wealth SUV for a long time, and they finally gave up on it here last year. The Wagoneer looks too much like a WL to me to really stand out, and I don't know if that will hurt it or not.

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
my wife keeps looking at the wagoneers. they sure are nice. gupton does deals on the wagoneer just not the grand. she wants one but currently they seem to be having some issues as most new things do. maybe in a year or 2
Renee let me drive a GW when I picked up my Gladiator- had a 392, it was very nice. I don't have any use for it at this stage in my life, but damn its nice.

Sponsored

Digster

First Name
Diggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Collector
The seem to be coming out in the same economic climate as the Jeep Commander - faltering economy and high gas prices - hopefully they will have a kinder fate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminus33

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pool Tech
The TRX and Power Wagon re completely different animals. You have fun an actual utility on one side and extreme luxury on the other.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I would take one and probably sell it in a year. They are beautiful, luxurious, roomy and probably ride great. But we traded our Navigator L on the JT because neither of us enjoyed driving. We both would rather Deal with wind noise and the downsides of solid axles.

OP
OP
Terminus33

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pool Tech
I would take one and probably sell it in a year. They are beautiful, luxurious, roomy and probably ride great. But we traded our Navigator L on the JT because neither of us enjoyed driving. We both would rather Deal with wind noise and the downsides of solid axles.
I would still keep it, like you I love the just enough ruggedness of the JL-JT platforms to enjoy and have the ability to pretty much do and go where you want but sometimes it's nice to have the option to have something pamper you on the way to the occasional outing of a upscale restaurant or special event and arrive and leave in top tier class.

Just as the events of offloading are better suited to vehicles designed for it the Grand Waggoneer has events fitting for it as well.

Daily driver Gladiator all the way though. Lol

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
I rode in a Wagoneer L, not the Grand Wagoneer, but even the mid-level trim I was in was super plush. It's really swanky, but huge, I felt like I was riding around in a Euro-Club lounge :)
Sponsored