Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
After 6 months, I can FINALLY graduate from the ordering section to the show and tell section.

Picked up my Granite LE Monday night from Kent in Nampa, ID. Hung out in Idaho for a few days and working back home to San Diego now. A few photos of it so far. More photos and trip report will go in my build journal when I get home.
peterson.jpeg
DSE_3007.JPG
DSE_3018m.jpg
DSE_3020.JPG
DSE_3062m.jpg

A00DA184-0989-498C-9AC2-8D439F42E757.jpeg
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
After 6 months, I can FINALLY graduate from the ordering section to the show and tell section.

Picked up my Granite LE Monday night from Kent in Nampa, ID. Hung out in Idaho for a few days and working back home to San Diego now. A few photos of it so far. More photos and trip report will go in my build journal when I get home.
peterson.jpeg
DSE_3007.JPG
DSE_3018m.jpg
DSE_3020.JPG
DSE_3062m.jpg

Dirty already, just as nature intended! Congrats!

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor

peterson.jpeg
DSE_3007.JPG
DSE_3018m.jpg
DSE_3020.JPG
DSE_3062m.jpg

6 Months?!!! Please say it isn't so. They told me 6 to 8 weeks. Awesome looking Glad. The mud splashes make it perfect.

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
I’m doing the ceramic spray from Chemical Guys so I’ll do it myself. I’m not going full ceramic

Yes it fits in the garage, even the correct way

299C85DB-DCAD-48D8-B746-11B1687514DE.jpeg

With the wife's SUV that parking position is reserved for the other toy. Plus I have a fridge on the other side as well. Guess its outside for me. BTW, I like your floor choice. I just added a little red to the equation. Great minds think alike.

IMG_5626.JPEG

JOKER8R

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / GCM - 2016 KIA Optima
With the wife's SUV that parking position is reserved for the other toy. Plus I have a fridge on the other side as well. Guess its outside for me. BTW, I like your floor choice. I just added a little red to the equation. Great minds think alike.

IMG_5626.JPEG
Nice, love the toys. Only grip about the floor is the winter salt will/can build up between the tiles then you get the crystals creep up in the summer

Sponsored

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
I know. Those winter blues are awful here in
Nice, love the toys. Only grip about the floor is the winter salt will/can build up between the tiles then you get the crystals creep up in the summer
Yeah I know the problem. It's a struggle dealing with all that salt here in Miami. When it falls off my Margaritas.

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
That's for the Granite Launch Edition. A granite normal order should be 6-12 weeks
Thanks for the clarification. I started to worry there for a second. Reading through the forums I've become familiar with the ordeal of those who ordered the launch edition.

JOKER8R

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / GCM - 2016 KIA Optima

Yeah I know the problem. It's a struggle dealing with all that salt here in Miami. When it falls off my Margaritas.
Bah, hahahaha....nice one

BznGranite

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for the clarification. I started to worry there for a second. Reading through the forums I've become familiar with the ordeal of those who ordered the launch edition.
Ordered my Granite Rubicon 7/6, been waiting 13 weeks was told 7-10 weeks at time of order. Somewhere on a train since 9/20

Sponsored

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
Ordered my Granite Rubicon 7/6, been waiting 13 weeks was told 7-10 weeks at time of order. Somewhere on a train since 9/20
Man. Sorry for your wait. That sux. I would be chasing that train around. Has the dealer given you any info on how much longer?

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer

Bah, hahahaha....nice one
Unless you've been wheeling on the beach...I believe there's a bit of salt in that water ;).
Man. Sorry for your wait. That sux. I would be chasing that train around. Has the dealer given you any info on how much longer?
Maybe has something to do with your location. Didn't you recently get a pretty bad early winter storm up there that could delay a train? I'm only 1 week in, so probably won't start getting nervous until around Thanksgiving :turkey:.

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
Unless you've been wheeling on the beach...I believe there's a bit of salt in that water ;).

You are correct Sir. That Daytona beach crusing can get a little salty. :sun::like:

Maybe has something to do with your location. Didn't you recently get a pretty bad early winter storm up there that could delay a train? I'm only 1 week in, so probably won't start getting nervous until around Thanksgiving :turkey:.

BznGranite

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Supposed to be at a depot today 130 miles away then wait for transport truck to deliver to dealer. Will press him tomorrow for info. Hoping to have for next weekend but not counting on it yet. The wait however will be worth it.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Supposed to be at a depot today 130 miles away then wait for transport truck to deliver to dealer. Will press him tomorrow for info. Hoping to have for next weekend but not counting on it yet. The wait however will be worth it.
I know the feels. Had 21 day transport time just to go 700 miles. Was totally worth it in the end. This color is amazing.
Sponsored